Krak > Gysberts

Started by jcobyoung, April 27, 2011, 11:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcobyoung

Hey guys,

been thinking about this trade seems to make sense if krak doesnt get named this week seeing as collingwood have the bye next week. Gysberts is a jet, confident he will average 80+ and make enough cash for a decent upgrade to pendles etc once more cows mature..

anyway food for thought would appreciate some opinions!

Cheers

Fenno

Don't do it when it comes to krak either down grade him to a rookie or upgrade him to a premium. Don't do anything in between just not worth it because you will end up trading gysberts anyway and thats just wasting trades.

hardnut

Quote from: Fenno on April 28, 2011, 12:11:45 AM
Don't do it when it comes to krak either down grade him to a rookie or upgrade him to a premium. Don't do anything in between just not worth it because you will end up trading gysberts anyway and thats just wasting trades.
It's true and you know it. We all want to flick Krak but unless you've got plenty spare $$ your stuck until a decent downgrade target pops up. Maybe Iles if in mids after next week.

Holz

out of interest did you play DT last year, i dont think many people called him a jet after he played his 3rd match.

hardnut

Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2011, 12:43:51 AM
out of interest did you play DT last year, i dont think many people called him a jet after he played his 3rd match.
He killed me, and I got sucked in by Muston the year before.... ::)

LaHug

I think he has the potential to score 90+ (and really think he will get at least 85+), but that's not enough for a mid keeper, and he wouldn't make enough cash to be a middle step to a premium.
Therefore, not worth doing.

Ziplock

85,  or 90, aren't we looking at a 150k price rise approximately? could be a reasonable stepping stone to someone out of form.

LaHug

Yeah, but a rookie can make that same amount of cash faster (especially with the mid rookies this year) so I don't see it being worth the extra trade.