800k in the bank. Have i made a good move???

Started by wcarey, April 27, 2011, 10:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Quote from: wcarey on April 28, 2011, 05:40:58 PM
I haven't cashed a single cow yet. I started the year with money in the bank and have only taded out duds/mistakes like foley, palmer, broughton, o'keefe & vickery. so read the whole thread again before you make inaccurate comments

Not quite understanding why you traded O'Keefe or did you mean Lachlan Keeffe?

wcarey

Quote from: Chopps on April 28, 2011, 09:32:15 PM
dude what is your team name?

WayneCarey&Friends
WayneCarey&Friends.
waynecarey&friends
waynecarey&friends.

i tried them all with no success copied straight from your post also wrote it myself

any chance you can do it like everyone else? i am interested to see your team its impossible the way you put it what r u averaging???

Backs: gibbs, deledio, goddard , duigan, b.smith, otten, toy <enright, lower, bruce>

Midfield: heppel, a.swallow, harris , curnow, polec, swan <fyfe, Pav, conca(e)>

Rucks: cox, petrie <mcauley, Z.smith(e)>

Forwards: Riewoldt, knights, darling, prestia, matera, Tapscott, krakour <franklin, johnson, c.richardson>

Cash Left: $798,000

WayneCarey&Friends - just pasted this off my team page, not sure why it wouldn't show up

wcarey

by the way ave prior to this round is 1971

Chopps

still cant find ya team anywho how many keepers do you reckon you have at this stage?

MissPiesFF

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 28, 2011, 09:40:45 PM
I haven't cashed a single cow yet. I started the year with money in the bank and have only taded out duds/mistakes like foley, palmer, broughton, o'keefe & vickery. so read the whole thread again before you make inaccurate comments

Well? I am interested to know

Chopps

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Chopps on April 29, 2011, 01:22:14 AM
its gotta be O'keefe as keeffe is a ruck

Exactly Chopps if he is going the whole cash cow strategy why trade O'Keefe KPP

wcarey

Quote from: Chopps on April 29, 2011, 01:06:43 AM
still cant find ya team anywho how many keepers do you reckon you have at this stage?

12 not including curnow, darling & petrie. Petrie and possibly the other 2 could be keepers depending on comparisons to other premiums(alot aren't performing) but more than likely they will need to be upgraded. Depending on how long I wait the 800k could be enough for 6-7 premium upgrades which would put me at 18-19 premiums with 12-13 trades left(currently have 19). Then another milk or 2 and 3 more upgrades to make 22 premiums should put me on 7-8 trades in the bank for finals and unforeseen injuries during the year.

Heres my team again. Garbage this weeks but not ffussed. Are you in the DT Talk/Boags Draught group in the groups tab on the dt sight? I am ranked 1624 on that otherwise on the dockers group I am 136 ranking. You could try searching this way. Join the dockers group 105946 and if you want you can leave the group after viewing my team.

Backs: gibbs, deledio, goddard , duigan, b.smith, otten, toy <enright, lower, bruce>

Midfield: heppel, a.swallow, harris , curnow, polec, swan <fyfe, Pav, conca(e)>

Rucks: cox, petrie <mcauley, Z.smith(e)>

Forwards: Riewoldt, knights, darling, prestia, matera, Tapscott, krakour <franklin, johnson, c.richardson>

Cash Left: $798,000

wcarey

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 01:10:00 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 28, 2011, 09:40:45 PM

Well? I am interested to know

It is ryan o'keefe. I had okeefe last year and hated him. I was pissed on a recent fiji holiday before the round 3 price changes and traded ryan o'keefe IN for palmer insteaad of getting libba in(devo). any way i know you shouldnt trade out premiums and it is a waste of trade but I cant stand the uncertainty of ryan okeefe in my team so I flicked him for polec as there is money to be made there and I am sticking to my original stragey.

Never drink-dream teaming again. hope that all makes sense

Chopps

that is so wierd i cant search your name but found it in the dt talk league
why is your team different?

u dont have a swallow u got d swallow bit of a difference.

Keepers are
Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Enright.
Swan, fyfe, pav, (i assume pav will get swapped to the forward line at some stage)
Cox petrie maybe
Roo, Knights, Franklin Johnson,

curnow is not a keeper unless he steps it up another 10 -15 points per game

so you have 13 keepers max.

MissPiesFF

800k in bank. *shakes head* nuff said.

PS. Chopps is asking in a round about way, what is your DT name?

Chopps

i am amazed your scoring 1971 with 800 k stashed

soutter

Quote from: Fenno on April 28, 2011, 12:20:47 AM
sorry but I think you have stuffed up you have used to many trades already you may get a solid team quickly but you are pretty much a sure thing to run out of trades and cop dougnuts towards the end of the year.
If you are going for overall position you have given everyone one far to much of a start even if you get lucky with injuries I think the best you could hope for from where you are now is top 5k.

This....but good luck  ;)

Chopps

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 01:50:38 AM
800k in bank. *shakes head* nuff said.

PS. Chopps is asking in a round about way, what is your DT name?

miss pies i have asked his name is WayneCarey&Friends for some reason though i cant search in rankings for him but he shows in the DT talk boag's draught league ranked 1624

MissPiesFF

Yup I got the same thing. To be honest I can not be bothered with fakers any more.