another partial lockout ??

Started by bindas123, April 27, 2011, 02:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bindas123

Is there another partial lockout this week ?

j959

yep, so another crack at VC and emergency loop-holes if you like ...

SydneyRox

West coast v Melb is not exactly screaming DT captains material... Couple of obvious choices, lots of Smokies though....

cortez

Muneem

Cox and Goodes are the obvious options, I might go with Goodes as Cox will be up against Jamar.

SydneyRox

I am tossing up Grimes or Sylvia, probably Grimes.

Ps. Goodes no good for VC loophole, full lockout will be in place before that games starts

nathan11

for those considering sylvia

Colin Sylvia â€" Melbourne

Average Vs West Coast in his last 3 matches: 54
Average at Patersons in his last 3 matches: 76
SuperGold Projection: 78
Calvin’s Prediction: 82

Pfftthh. Are you serious? Can it really be that bad? Apparently it is. Sylvia’s highest score against the Eagles is just 83 over his career of 6 games against them. He scored 30 on them last year and had 64 and 68 on them in 2009. OMG!

cortez

Um goodes is playing Friday night. It's only out of west coast and Melbourne players. So either cox, embley, priddas or moloney i reckon

Samm79

Would love Priddis for this loophole!

bindas123

Hang on..why doesn't the supercoach website show "Partial Lockout" on the top left hand corner like last week and round 1...instead, just shows "Lockout in 1 day"

Slashers

The 'Partial Lockout' notice doesn't go up until it starts. So when the Swans V Melb game is under way, then it will show.

masterjudd

can someone explain how the loophole works exactly? i used it in round one, but only because i didnt select a captain at all. Can someone explain it? thanks guys

AJ2k8

Put player who plays in first game of round as VC, if they score well enough to justify captain over normal captain then you switch your captain onto the bench as an emergency and play a 0 on the field. So if say you have Swan as your normal captain and Cox as VC and Cox goes on a tear and scores 170 then you would switch Swan to the bench for a player with a bye (Freo, Hawks, Cats) and make Swan your emergency.

roo boys!

May just trail Grimes, but no-one tickles my fancy from these two teams...

BoredSaint

can we still trade after tonights game?

say i wanted to do yarran for jroo? can i still do that?