RANKED 1 !

Started by Nathans Brawlers, April 26, 2011, 10:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

Quote from: roo boys! on April 26, 2011, 10:59:42 PM
Yes I was actually considering doing this during the week as a similar lot of teams were in the top 10 last week, but I told myself it was cheating and decided not to do it.

Nevertheless, it probably would have failed anyway :P I know I would have had Swan captain..
RB, the no2 ranked team for rd5 is called "rooboys" ... not yours??  ???

Justin Bieber

I brought it up earlier as well :P. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,32926.150.html

Takes the hard work done by others playing the entire year :(. Although he could still get the prize if that's his only tesm, entered just for the league win. Might see a few come in this round with 3 big teams out.

*Peace Out Pplz.

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 27, 2011, 02:23:17 PM
I brought it up earlier as well :P. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,32926.150.html

Takes the hard work done by others playing the entire year :(. Although he could still get the prize if that's his only tesm, entered just for the league win. Might see a few come in this round with 3 big teams out.

*Peace Out Pplz.
that weekly no2 ranked team doesn't look like a rd5 special - it has a fair balance of players from memory ...

roo boys!

Quote from: j959 on April 27, 2011, 10:50:43 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on April 26, 2011, 10:59:42 PM
Yes I was actually considering doing this during the week as a similar lot of teams were in the top 10 last week, but I told myself it was cheating and decided not to do it.

Nevertheless, it probably would have failed anyway :P I know I would have had Swan captain..
RB, the no2 ranked team for rd5 is called "rooboys" ... not yours??  ???
Wow no, I wish! Haha :P

The best time to do this would be after round 2, you get a look at all the players an d can get the rookies at starting price...get Curnow, Libba, Savage, Heppell, Darling, Smith etc all on the field for cheap, the just put 91k blokes on you bench and load the rest with premiums...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Master Q on April 27, 2011, 10:44:52 AM
Yep just put it someone else's details. That's how you get away with it.
and the someone else is collecting on ur behalf?
also if they know anything about DT or SC theyd hava team so i dont think its doable in the sense they arent just gonna fork over $1000 without quizzing u about something...

supercoachheroes

its true but how can they prove it?

CFC 1979

a loophole that needs to be fixed

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: supercoachheroes on April 28, 2011, 05:56:33 PM
bcos ur internet connection has an IP address and they will be able to see that...

'Participants can only enter SuperCoach once. Under no circumstances can participants enter two or more teams in SuperCoach' 
quoted from the SC website

kampf

Quote from: Marcz on May 01, 2011, 12:48:27 PM
Quote from: supercoachheroes on April 28, 2011, 05:56:33 PM
bcos ur internet connection has an IP address and they will be able to see that...

'Participants can only enter SuperCoach once. Under no circumstances can participants enter two or more teams in SuperCoach' 
quoted from the SC website

Your IP has nothing to do with it... IP can only identify a single computer connected to the net, not whose using the computer. The only way they can prove anything is by the details you enter when you register the team - even using the same email address shouldn't really matter (best to use a diff one just out of caution). I've currently got a few teams on the go ready to pounce come rd 10 onwards for top scores.

Just create the team after rd 2, get all the players rising in price - my teams chockers ; darling / curnow / libba / tapscott / duigan / heppell / pittard / z.smith / lower / harris / swallow / matera / toy /  adcock / fyfe + more prems. Then simply upgrade upgrade upgrade.

All they need to do is make the weekly prizes eligible only for teams who started from rd1, that's it.

Maca24

yea its probs not fair but there would be thousands of people that do it.
All my friends make a new team every week going for weekly!!
They just make new hotmails and enter the team under different family names.

LF

so many people obviously did teams just for the week again.

Hydra

it clearly worked, eliza go team won $1000

nathan11

well only 11 of top 50 this week had a ranking last week, looks like it is sniping season

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on May 01, 2011, 03:06:06 PM
yea its probs not fair but there would be thousands of people that do it.
All my friends make a new team every week going for weekly!!
They just make new hotmails and enter the team under different family names.
If they do it every week, must have a giant family!!!

I hate this sniping season -_-. But I will never be in the running of the 1k weekly so oh well :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

scotty_222

yeah they need to have a lock out once the season has started i reckon
or maybe after round 5..