RANKED 1 !

Started by Nathans Brawlers, April 26, 2011, 10:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathans Brawlers

so i was just having a look at the weekly rankings . have a look at ROUND 5 ranked 1 , clearly did his team just for this week and it worked ! If its his second team will he get the money? or classed as cheating?

grange76

Noticed the same thing. Also #3 is the same with a made up team for just this round. The third rank team name is '77'. Make you wonder how many teams they had in this week! Will not get the cash if they have another team but all it takes is an email address so might get away with it.

Nathans Brawlers

yeah i seen that too! i say its smart

roo boys!

Yes I was actually considering doing this during the week as a similar lot of teams were in the top 10 last week, but I told myself it was cheating and decided not to do it.

Nevertheless, it probably would have failed anyway :P I know I would have had Swan captain..

Nathans Brawlers

We should all do it and call the team FANFOOTY or something like that. Sponser fanfooty ;)

roo boys!

And then donate the 1k to m0nty to improve the site ;D

RiOtChEsS

unless they have seperate IP addresses they will be busted, not to mention their details will matchup with details already in the system or they cant collect...

Nathans Brawlers

yeah!
im going to make up a team ,  post it and ill get people to give me ideas ;)

Slashers

Is it officially written somewhere in the rules? Can someone point it out?
I hope so, because it is a BULLSH1T thing to do!!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Slashers on April 26, 2011, 11:35:28 PM
Is it officially written somewhere in the rules? Can someone point it out?
I hope so, because it is a BULLSH1T thing to do!!
fairly sure its in the registration write up...

Nathans Brawlers

Its not a fair thing to do .. but theres $1000 available?

Slashers

What I'm saying I guess is;
a) if its in the rules that you can't - then its a pricky thing to 'try' do. And I hope they don't get their stinking cash.
b) if its not in the rules - then good on 'em I guess. Its still not easy to do, but definately easIER.
I might just give it a crack this week.

Spite

Eh, I say good on them, it is still a ridiculously hard task to win the weekly prize, no matter when your team was made. I hope they can get the cash...

Now... I might try my hand at it :)

Marstar

Sign up your GF ... and buy her a pair of shoes if you win ... pocket the rest :P

Master Q

Yep just put it someone else's details. That's how you get away with it.