RANKED 1 !

Started by Nathans Brawlers, April 26, 2011, 10:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoachheroes

Quote from: Marcz on May 01, 2011, 12:48:27 PM
Quote from: supercoachheroes on April 28, 2011, 05:56:33 PM
its true but how can they prove it?
bcos ur internet connection has an IP address and they will be able to see that...

'Participants can only enter SuperCoach once. Under no circumstances can participants enter two or more teams in SuperCoach' 
quoted from the SC website
aaaaaaanndddd what if you are on a school/work network or at an internet cafe? it goes by details which you can easily fake, they would not bother putting the time into how hard it would be to validate every account

Bazinga

They should lower the weekly prize, or not have a weekly prize at all for the bye rounds. Instead they should give prizemoney to the top 10 overall.

Shiri

It's an easy fix. Lock out the weekly prize only to teams who have played for 3 weeks.

Ringo

Quote from: scotty_222 on May 02, 2011, 10:54:01 AM
yeah they need to have a lock out once the season has started i reckon
or maybe after round 5..
Like the idea of a lock out after Round 5 to avoid this problem.  Also like the idea Team must have oplayed a minimum of three games to claim prize after round 3.

As an aside does anyone know what if happening to draw next year when GWS come in will we continue to have byes and if not problem eliminated?

MissPiesFF

This thread is all BS. Make your team once and if you mess up, to bad I reckon. It's still fun to play no matter what your rank is. Infact SC teaches people the fundamentals of the game and allows others to get to know the names of players.

Fletch74

Interesting that this week all teams in the Top 50 Weekly Ranked all have a previous rank this week....

Round 7 Weekly scores

Have SC done something about this, or was it just a bad week with injuries etc...

Bennyy

No don't think it has. I just think multi bye rounds are the the only time that making a new team
Will work. People get pretty strong teams by this stage and not alot of rookies to make up a new squad. Be a fair effort to make a new team to win from a round like this. May not see someone try it again and get close till the multi byes again