What's Your Ranking? How far off the lead??

Started by glynman90, April 26, 2011, 09:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

ranked 800 odd, and around 800 points off leader
it will certainly need to take a few big scores from my uniques to make a serious charge for the top 100, but considering its not even half through the year  you just never know.   look what can happen any given week, sandi goes down, goddard swan is looking doubtful. take a punt on a few captain choices and get lucky.   in saying that though one bad week and its planning for 2012 time.
ofcourse if team is set and they all fire at same time there is always the weekly prize.
i personally think with 300k odd people in dreamteam, they really should offer more then just top spot a prize.  i mean come on top 50 overall should get something, a cap or tickets or a footy, i'm sure with the AFL and its billion dollar contract, throw a few 5 buck caps DT's way would be a sign of goodwill

BGK

I'm ranked 55, 414 points off the leader and I almost consider myself to far back. I would have to be lucky and some of the premiums that I don't have would have to fall over.

There isn't a huge gap from the top 100 back but the leaders have a nice little gap on the rest of us.

dale93

Way to far to even mention but good luck to everyone still in the race :)

glynman90

Quote from: bestguykai on May 30, 2011, 01:18:35 PM
I'm ranked 55, 414 points off the leader and I almost consider myself to far back. I would have to be lucky and some of the premiums that I don't have would have to fall over.

There isn't a huge gap from the top 100 back but the leaders have a nice little gap on the rest of us.

There is actually a pretty big gap between 1 and 2. I'm 413 behind the leader but only 277 behind number 2. Hoping to be able to break into the top 10 sometime this year.

Chopps

Yea I think the turn around is too great I need to make up 45 points plus any deficit now so I ll assume 70 points per game increase ..... That won't happen I have high scoring players certainly not much in Uniques as a non unique high scoring team got me too 344th and rd 5 of the eliminator

New goal

Eliminator & top 100

Spite

You have to assume that they have used more trades than you (because if you don't, you'll give up :P) and are using a lot more trades to stay at the top. So that means, try and stay in contention and hope they crumble in the final 3-4 rounds. Trust me, I have been in the top 100 after round 19 and finished outside the 2k mark because of shocking final weeks. (averaged like 1750 for the final 3 weeks)

Chopps

True the deficit is huge though 60 point average plus need to catch the previous 600 odd that's a 100 point difference now

cmgb84

ranked 24th and 349 points behind.... the leader has a good little break and will be hard to catch!

ImSoHood

hmm .. club rankings anyone? :) i'm around the 200 mark and am settling for the fact i'll be buying my next car!

Wes Mantooth

pretty happy, now ranked #285 overall.

best season of dt.

i think it's too early to say the leader is too hard to catch. 540 points over 13 games is nothing.

i'm not giving up! gotta stay positive.

n4cr123

Currently sitting in 5th overall is anyone higher ATM??

Fenno

Fenno

Will have to get you in one of the top FF leagues next year im Currently on top in the Champs league with a rank of 431 but 5th puts me to shame

n4cr123

Haha thanx mate... Yea would mind giving you a run for you $$

glynman90

Whoa nice...I'm currently sitting at 92 so not too far off.