What's Your Ranking? How far off the lead??

Started by glynman90, April 26, 2011, 09:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImSoHood

after 4 slippery weeks back to 161. Anything could happen next week with all the outs, not feeling stable atm!

upthemaidens

cracked the top 500, moved up 55 spots,  650 odd points off leader
this week coming up will be killer for lots of teams, could see some big moves.. should be fun ::)

PowerMan

I reckon anything around 2000 would be a good total this week with so many players out either injured or have the bye.

will be very interesting.

also backing in Franklin as captain this week.

hardnut

sitting at 620-something, been moving up every round since rnd 3. Keeping Selwood so may backtrack a bit but who knows

ImSoHood

This was planned to be the last week i'd rely on knights for the year. FFS i'm flying DOWN!!

Ago97

Had a few dodgey weeks but my team has picked up now

Wes Mantooth

this round is looking so dirty...

having said that, i'm hopeful of 2000 points... a lot of other teams look in a worse situation than me.

glynman90

Dropped from 105 to 162 with a sh!t score of 1876 but I actually thought I'd drop more. Hopefully can rebuild this week with Swan and Pendles back + getting Shaw.

Wes Mantooth

215. Moved up 120 places after scoring 2009. Feeling good. Slowly but surely.

Ziplock

2165- moved up 2000 places this round with a score of 2058

upthemaidens

203 (oh baby) moved up 290 spots..  under 600 points from leader
aiming for top 100, will be hard to get higher than that, but u never know

ImSoHood

down to 296 with a 1826!! .. thought i'd drop more also. let out a few cuss words when bartel donned the red vest after a grand total of 2.

BGK

I'm back down to 56. I went back the 3 spots I got last week.

Memphistopheles

I cut my ranking in half my ranking after scoring 2055. Made the perfect choice of captain in Ablett who was my highest scoring player and my trade-in of Mitchell for Mundy was also a win.

Let down by my forwards - Knights, Riewoldt. And am disappointed to have Howe's ton sitting on the bench.

Went from 1,473 to 709

hardnut

509th another 100 spots gained. League focused but would like top 500 finish