Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Half of the forum regulars are banned  :P

Luigi197

Quote from: Master Q on April 26, 2011, 01:48:29 PM

is that so?

Aussie

Come on m0nty. Can you unban me for the hawks and geel game?  I wont say anything :-X

LF

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 26, 2011, 01:50:35 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 26, 2011, 01:48:29 PM

is that so?

geez i wonder why that could be :)
it is that as soon as some people say anything there are people calling for them to be banned.
i don`t really say much if anything in the chat it`s not worth the trouble.

Prospector_1

Agreed.
Quote from: luvfooty on April 26, 2011, 02:39:17 PM... i don`t really say much if anything in the chat it`s not worth the trouble.

LF

did you see it today was shocking.

Prospector_1

Yep. A forum for abuse it is.

Master Q

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 26, 2011, 06:50:58 PM
Agreed.
Quote from: luvfooty on April 26, 2011, 02:39:17 PM... i don`t really say much if anything in the chat it`s not worth the trouble.
??? Whenever I go on the chat I see your name?

LF

you can`t because my account activation did`nt work for this account
i log in occasionally on an old account which has a different user name on it.and can`t be stuffed fixing it either.

Boomz

Quote from: luvfooty on April 26, 2011, 07:08:40 PM
you can`t because my account activation did`nt work for this account
i log in occasionally on an old account which has a different user name on it.and can`t be stuffed fixing it either.

I think he was talking about Pros... I see him chatting there all the time O.o

LF

actually yeah i think your right boomz now that i read it properly lol i`m bad doh

Master Q

Yeah I was thinking about Pros.

j959

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2011, 11:55:17 PM
Quote from: Aussie on April 25, 2011, 06:54:19 PM
I was banned by m0nty and now i can't get into fanfooty.com. It comes up with an apache test page for some reason. Help can't get into fanfooty at all. Cant view scores or anything. M0nty what went wrong?!?!? I can still get in forum though.
I don't understand why you were attacking m0nty and FF. Because you are asking back in, so you obviously miss it. Which means you like FF and by extension you think m0nty has done a great job with the site. Nobody gets shown any respect on that live chat, least of all m0nty.
is this Aussie evading??

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5195

m0nty

I'm not quite sure why I would unban you, Aussie, if you're not going to say anything. How about I leave you banned and you don't say anything, with exactly the same result? Win win!

Boomz

Quote from: m0nty on April 27, 2011, 02:42:21 AM
I'm not quite sure why I would unban you, Aussie, if you're not going to say anything. How about I leave you banned and you don't say anything, with exactly the same result? Win win!

Snap  :-X