Main Menu

HELP ME

Started by Aussie, April 25, 2011, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie

I was banned by m0nty and now i can't get into fanfooty.com. It comes up with an apache test page for some reason. Help can't get into fanfooty at all. Cant view scores or anything. M0nty what went wrong?!?!? I can still get in forum though.

Prospector_1

Start with an apology to m0nty.

Aussie

Does this happen to other people aswell when they get banned?
ok sorry m0nty for showing disrespect to you and abusing your website. Hopefully having drew petrie in you team puts you into a good mood and unblock me from your website.
Thank you, fellow drew petrie owner.

roo boys!

PETRIEEEEEEEE!

sorry :P

Barlow 21

Quote from: Aussie on April 25, 2011, 07:33:27 PM
Does this happen to other people aswell when they get banned?
ok sorry m0nty for showing disrespect to you and abusing your website. Hopefully having drew petrie in you team puts you into a good mood and unblock me from your website.
Thank you, fellow drew petrie owner.
You disrespectfulness was pretty bad. If m0nty keeps you banned for a while it should teach you a lesson.
Try making a Fantasy Football website as successful as FF. Good Luck, you won't.
Appreciate the hours of work m0nty puts in and you just like the other people in the Live Chat need to stop complaining for minor problems.

Rant over. :P

Aussie

How is that being disrespectful? I'm just adding a bit of comedy relief and roo boys seemed to enjoy it.
m0nty, please reconsider. I am sorry if you don't find the petrie joke funny.

roo boys!

Quote from: Aussie on April 25, 2011, 08:04:53 PM
How is that being disrespectful? I'm just adding a bit of comedy relief and roo boys seemed to enjoy it.
m0nty, please reconsider. I am sorry if you don't find the petrie joke funny.
I think he means more for coming on here and complaining about getting banned. The Petrie joke was fine by me (yes, because I have him :D)

Aussie

I am complaining because i am blocked from the fanfooty website. It comes up with a message of 'Apache Test Page' and i want to know why. I cannot access any part of website except forum. I plead with you m0nty, just answer me why this is happening. Can you also try to do something about it.
@Barlow21: mind your own business please. you have no idea what i did wrong.

m0nty

Aussie: I have blocked you from the rest of the site because of your behaviour in chat today.

nas

Well you obviously did something so the best thing to do now is sit back and await m0nty to see if he does lift the ban that is in place.

Aussie

Can you unblock me after this round. I promise i wont ban evade or show people how to.

Master Q

Quote from: Aussie on April 25, 2011, 11:02:47 PM
Can you unblock me after this round. I promise i wont ban evade or show people how to.
That doesn't work. I've tried it  ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: Aussie on April 25, 2011, 06:54:19 PM
I was banned by m0nty and now i can't get into fanfooty.com. It comes up with an apache test page for some reason. Help can't get into fanfooty at all. Cant view scores or anything. M0nty what went wrong?!?!? I can still get in forum though.
I don't understand why you were attacking m0nty and FF. Because you are asking back in, so you obviously miss it. Which means you like FF and by extension you think m0nty has done a great job with the site. Nobody gets shown any respect on that live chat, least of all m0nty.

Aussie

LF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2011, 11:55:17 PM

Nobody gets shown any respect on that live chat, least of all m0nty.
[/quote]

i totally agree with this the live chat is shocking it`s like free for all against everybody the only people who make any sense in that chat are the forum regulars.