Progressive Scores for Round 5

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 23, 2011, 03:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

1021/12 with pendles captain.
I've written off this round.
Bloody yarran, duigan, gibbs etc.

roo boys!

Looks like we are going to have a close game BBoy, i'm only 870/10. Only got 3 rookies to go, Heppell, Libertore and Richardson and I'm hoping Heppell and libba can both ton up and about 80 for Richardson?

Nuffman

@Slasher: Choice was easy for me... no Swan :-P

bomberboy0618

And about 70-80 for batchelor.
This is gonna be a legendary match 8)

PICCOLLO

Most people look on track for 2100ish depending on Swan.  These byes are killers!  And even though we're all complaining about having harris etc on bench--they are still making us truckloads of cash!!  I'll be close to 1.5mill profit this week I reckon!

troy87

854 from 10 thanks to yarran being subbed. Getting a donut from Krak as well. Looks like my overall is going to take a hit this week but hopefully can bounce back next week.  >:(

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 24, 2011, 09:43:04 AM
And about 70-80 for batchelor.
This is gonna be a legendary match 8)
Batchelor is my brother in law....Sort of.

Big_Cox14

968 from 11. Looks like it could be a low scoring round for lots of people this round. Last Round I scored 2417.

Quote from: Slashers on April 24, 2011, 01:54:51 AM
Hope its not just me?
Has that Carlton game just stuffed up everyones scores??
My average p/player was over 100, NOW IT AINT!!  >:(

It's definitely not just you Slashers. Apart from Judd, the rest of the carlton and adelaide players killed me too.  >:(

Oh well, I was expecting a low scoring round this round given I have Grimes, Hurn, Cox, Goodes, Darling and Tapscott all out, plus Krak's possible donut. Here's hoping I don't crash too far out of the top 1000.

Ah well, next round will be better with Broughton, Lower, Sandi, Pav & Buddy all out and Grimes, Hurn, Cox, Goodes, Darling and Tapscott all in.

LF

my score actually not too bad this week so far then 813/9
my gc rookies scored well matera,stanley,harris also had toy,duigan and smith on.
only have heppell,lower and richardson left of my rookies and have only had n.roo,gibbs and gods as my premiums that have played pendles has the c.
so might actually get a decent score this week.

North Melbournes Finest

Late news if anyone is relying on Batchelor he isn't playing this weekend. :(

supercoachheroes

1064 fromm 11 with C, 8 rookies! (inc otten)

PiggyPommy

Tough week.

Glad I got J Roo in, need another big half!

LF

richardson as sub has stuffed me now i think.

nathan11

1186 from 12, pretty happy with that so far, boomer and petrie love your scores, capt still to play

Ringo

Currently 1106 from 11 unfortunately do nut for Krouker being covered by 11 from Richardson due to sub rule.  So hopefully prems still to play Swan(c), Sandi, Ottens, Pav, Franklin, Higgins, Selwood and Fyfe plus rookies Libba and Lower can get me past the 2200 to try and break into the 10k currently 13k.