Progressive Scores for Round 5

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 23, 2011, 03:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

I have sandi and pav out but priddis hurn cox grimes tapscott in.

Muneem

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 23, 2011, 11:56:15 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 23, 2011, 11:51:07 PM
1021/12, flowering sc.
Don't worry, judging by everyones reactions 2000-2100 is going to be an alright score. What I'm wondering is how flowered I'm going to be next week with Sandi / Enright / Pav / Broughton out.

I'll actually have a good team next week. Not that many premiums out, so looking forward to it.  ;D

Samm79

860 from 10 with Harris and Matera as emerg.... Diugan, Toy, Smith, Ottens all disappointing. Need divine intervention to hold overall posi this week..

PiggyPommy

607 from 7, krak doughnut to come.

Not a great week but I hope to get 2100 and stay in the top 100 or there abouts. Its a long season anyway 2-3 bad weeks aren't going to ruin anybodies chances of winning the 50k as long as you make it up with a few 2400+ rounds.

Still got some prems and Swanny captain to come, missing 7 this week not missing as many next so hope to do a bit of catch up then.

North Melbournes Finest

Yeah saying that I'm happy so far with 900 from 10 sounds weird, but seeing some other peoples scores it could be worse. If my prems and captain play like they have so far this season I should still have a really good round.

Spite

884/11

:/

Have stanley, harris and matera on the bench. Started toy, swallow, and richardson over them.

Went from 554 to 5751 last week, looking to drop out of the top 10k this week. :'(

PiggyPommy

Doubt youl drop out the top 10k, will be a poor scoring round.

Slashers

Hope its not just me?
Has that Carlton game just stuffed up everyones scores??
My average p/player was over 100, NOW IT AINT!!  >:(

Nuffman

951/10 w/ Pendles 'C'

Harris on bench, w/ Curnow, Swallow and Heppell midfield rookies atm, Hopefully Hepps can pul off another decent score and it won't be too bad :P

Let downs are: Gibbs (seriously wth?), Duigan, Roo and Smith (Played deep forward, stupid Fraser!)
Stars: GC Rookies (Stanely, Swallow, Matera on field, Harris on bench), Curnow, Adcock.

meow meow

Quote from: Slashers on April 24, 2011, 01:54:51 AM
Hope its not just me?

Nope. I expect 110 from each of Judd, Murphy and Gibbs and got a total of 334. Right on target.
I hope that Duigan and B.Smith could get 140-150 between them and they produced 120. Not far off target.

The thing that is annoying me is having Harris and Stanley on the bench. And putting the C on Ablett. I thought he would tear Port a new one since they had Cassisi and Kornes out. Swan is likely to score a billion now.

Slashers

Quote from: Nuffman on April 24, 2011, 01:59:05 AM
and Smith (Played deep forward, stupid Fraser!)

Yea, how good is he when he plays in the center!! He looks like a gun! Wins most taps.
He helped GCS win that game in the last qrt. IMO, didn't get enough 'bonus' SC loading.

Quote from: meow meow on April 24, 2011, 02:05:48 AM
Quote from: Slashers on April 24, 2011, 01:54:51 AM
Hope its not just me?

Nope. I expect 110 from each of Judd, Murphy and Gibbs and got a total of 334. Right on target.
I hope that Duigan and B.Smith could get 140-150 between them and they produced 120. Not far off target.

The thing that is annoying me is having Harris and Stanley on the bench. And putting the C on Ablett. I thought he would tear Port a new one since they had Cassisi and Kornes out. Swan is likely to score a billion now.

You were doing OK until that C on Ablett!

Oh, and BTW Nuffman, you got balls son. I wanted to go Pendle over Swan, but in the end couldn't do it. May the best man win that one  ;)

Justin Bieber

GO PENDLES!!! 8).

I'm on 662/7 :-\. Murphy and Goddard did well and went Pendles the C over Murphy this round :P. Had Harris and Stanley on bench and Toy/Duigan and Swallow on field instead ::). Disappointed as I took out Stanley for Toy earlier today but oh well ;D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

NoButYeah

942/10 with Swan capt to come and 3 more rookies (Lower, Heppell, Richardson)

Started Swallow ahead of Harris and Duigan ahead of Toy, costing me 30 points atm so not too bad.

enzedder

884 from 9 but Krakouer's looming doughnut will hurt me too.

Barlow 21

1022-11. Looking really good with my Captain Swan still to come. Expecting 2,300 to move my Overall Rank inside 10,000k.