Progressive Scores for Round 5

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 23, 2011, 03:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

1236 from 13...Petrie great. Richardson  :'(...Krakouer still to come  :'( Swanny captain...who knows where this will finish ...2000- 2100 would be okay I suppose.

Prospector_1

1300/13, Matera to cover Krak, Gamble outta the team, Petrie up forward, McCauley covering Cox.

Nice week so far!

bunyips

PiggyPommy

854 from 10 with Krak to come. Not a disaster but I think 2k - 2.1k is a ok score this week to be honest. Most people will have Richardson covering the bye players and a large number would have Krak, Yarran etc as well.

Justin Bieber

Some going well, some not! Seems like a mixed week before the Week of Death!

SC - 1041 from 10 :D. Richarson to come on for Krak so 1052 from 11 :P. Not horrible and think my players have stood up! Murphy, A. Swallow and JRoo stood up bigtime for me so far :D. Pendles Capt still to come 8).

*Peace Out Pplz.

Prospector_1

Yes pplz, Swallow an inspiration!

Slashers

Forget about my score for this week.
Big mistake having Vickery in my team. Will need to be addressed ASAP.
Oh yea, and I have Richardson also :-(

meow meow

Someone needs to kidnap Leon Davis so Krakouer lines up tomorrow. Richardson's 11 is insulting.

North Melbournes Finest

flower Richardson! A 60-70 could of been really handy and kept me well on track. Now I'm on 1170 after 13. Only two rookies left though and they're good ones in Liber and Heppell. Need Swan to get me 115+ and I'll be back on track at 100 per player. Man that Richardson one has really flowered me over.

Samm79

1256 from 14, good week to bring in JRoo. Richardson's 11 hurts in a couple of ways but happy with Petrie. Matera on the bench hurts...

Muneem

860 from 11. Nothing has went my way so far..  :(
Swanny better make a massive score or I'm flowered big time.

Slashers

Quote from: Muneem on April 24, 2011, 11:20:28 PM
860 from 11. Nothing has went my way so far..  :(
Swanny better make a massive score or I'm flowered big time.

Your team must be like mine, cause thats almost the same.
Makes me want to throw in the towel already!!

North Melbournes Finest

Wow looking back at my previous posts I do like to say "flower" or "flowered" alot  ;D ;)

ajjewell

1202 with 14 played and swany to come as the big c. Hoping for a 200 point game from the lad, would add a bit of respectability to my score when doubled!

Slashers

CMON!!!! First 200 from a player for the year!! WHY NOT?
(thats right isn't it? No one has cracked the double century yet have they?)