Main Menu

Fanfooty Premier League Season 2

Started by Maca24, April 22, 2011, 07:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Boomz

RAODF I think it's called... If it was on sundays and after the GC then I'd join lol

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 19, 2011, 04:00:49 PM
RAODF I think it's called... If it was on sundays and after the GC then I'd join lol
hmm.  How long does it go for and is it possible to pull out? haha.

Boomz

Already started so no :-\ last match is 13th of october :P

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 19, 2011, 04:04:49 PM
Already started so no :-\ last match is 13th of october :P
yikes. that sucks..

Maca24

8-6 Suited

Should have waited until after the Giants Cup then ran it on a Sunday as most of us arent going to return to the GC next season.

McRooster

I didn't realise Jmac was you Maca  :-[

If there is still a spot I'll go back on and accept, if not, C'est la vie  :)

Fletch74

Sorry Maca, I had to decline I'm changing my side around next season, and will only have 1 or 2 players over 24, so I won't be competitive in this and I want to test my young players in the U24 comp.

If it had of been on Sundays when the GC would have been on, I'd have participated.

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 20, 2011, 12:21:39 AM
Should have waited until after the Giants Cup then ran it on a Sunday as most of us arent going to return to the GC next season.
When does the GC finish Shaggy?  You wouldn't be able to run a Sunday comp til at least week 4 or 5 because people will still be in the Pavilion Cup. You are likely to be in it for longer   :P

8-6 Suited

You can still set it up and join it before the end of the season, before the PC fixtures are made then you have 2 matches on the Sunday. ;)

Maca24

Quote from: McRooster on June 20, 2011, 12:28:44 AM
I didn't realise Jmac was you Maca  :-[

If there is still a spot I'll go back on and accept, if not, C'est la vie  :)
still 3 spots roost  :)

Maca24

I spose I could of waited.. but meh  :P
we can always have another one the season after. Creates a bit more prestige 2  8)

McRooster

I'm in, looking forward to it Maca  :)

Maca24