Main Menu

Fanfooty Premier League Season 2

Started by Maca24, April 22, 2011, 07:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 28, 2011, 02:09:12 PM
i can play both too 8)
I will be able to as well come the start of next season when I start buying some more youngsters.

Maca24

This will start early next season.
Shaggy, will you still be able to create the league?

Bazinga

Will it still be a knockout style comp Maca? If it's going to be a league then it will clash with my under 24 comp. I guess everyone will have to decide which one they wish to play in.

Maca24

Umm not sure baz. If shaggy cant make a league then it will be a self run knockout comp.
But yes, I spose there will be a clash if a leagues the case. Sorry :(

Bazinga

Whats going on with this league comp Maca/Shaggy. I'm close to the stage of organising my Under 24 comp.

8-6 Suited

I have no idea what is going on Baz. I thought you were going to do your own tournament then all of a sudden you aren't? IM CONFUZZLED LOL

Bazinga

Quote from: Bazinga on June 15, 2011, 10:06:57 PM
Whats going on with this league comp Maca/Shaggy. I'm close to the stage of organising my Under 24 comp.

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 15, 2011, 10:10:56 PM
I have no idea what is going on Baz. I thought you were going to do your own tournament then all of a sudden you aren't? IM CONFUZZLED LOL

I AM doing my own comp Shaggy .. Not sure how you got the impression that I'm not   ???  I am just trying to be considerate so that these comps don't clash,  I would like to give everyone the opportunity to play in both if it is possible   :)

8-6 Suited

My god you are difficult Baz. :P I have no idea when this one is to be ran. I really don't. :/

Bazinga

Difficult   ??? ??? ???  Like I said .. I was trying to be considerate   ;)

8-6 Suited

Yeah I know, I'm just being a pain in the ass lol :P

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 15, 2011, 10:43:46 PM
Yeah I know, I'm just being a pain in the ass lol :P
So you're just being normal then   ;) :P

8-6 Suited

Maca24

Start of the season Shaggy? I dunno haha. Its really up to you since you have the credits.

8-6 Suited

Makes it hard as I am already in one that will run for a large chunk. :P

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 15, 2011, 11:08:47 PM
Makes it hard as I am already in one that will run for a large chunk. :P
:-\ haha. What league is that? Also how many credits does it take to make a league?
Cas I just realised I have 20  8)