Main Menu

Take a look at this R&B

Started by Master Q, April 22, 2011, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

By GM you mean Del? What exactly did he do?

8-6 Suited

Didn't tell me specific details... I was just told it was due to suspicious activity or something like that. Can't remember the exact words however.

And delt isn't the only GM.

Master Q

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

There are quite a few of them Q. Top of the head there is Del, Butlee, R0blet, Dkou and probably a few more.

Well guess if there was a reason......

8-6 Suited

There is a couple of them. And a few MODS. :P All can tell me the same thing, just one of them can do the punishment and the other can only read about it.

Alex7089

MOD-amcgrath1uk
MOD-Bongo
MOD-dkou
MOD-nickholden
MOD-penguinissimo
MOD-R0b1et
MOD-rabisultan
MOD-TUnit
MOD-vaibhav

Yep, lots of MODs, GMs don't show when you search though :P

cookie311993

i am in the process of building players up now since i have a young roster and growing academy

Master Q

8-6 Suited

There is a couple whom are no longer GM's though... Who were.

Alex7089

8-6 Suited

Butlee hasn't been a GM for a year... :x

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 26, 2011, 01:46:06 PM
There is a couple whom are no longer GM's though... Who were.
How long ago was this?????

8-6 Suited

Just never you mind. It is why he made a new account instead of using his old accounts name... Because it was banned.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2011, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2011, 05:04:57 PM
Yeah because CC got destroyed. Or his account did.
It wasn't because of that, that made him an unpopular NAT manager, but it was his inability to log in for a month (close to) for his account to go Bot. Didn't let anybody know either which pissed off some of the Kenyans as Q also went away for a little while leaving everything to the assistant to set everything (and Q was made manager after CC went Bot).

You actually have to be inactive for 50 days before your account will be deactivated.