Main Menu

Take a look at this R&B

Started by Master Q, April 22, 2011, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2011, 11:16:50 AM
Nice 8) When it comes to developing players HP is the king, I'm not sure how he does it but he does and he does it well.
I know :o I want Athans to become awesome, as I built him up from 16 :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on April 24, 2011, 11:18:02 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2011, 11:16:50 AM
Nice 8) When it comes to developing players HP is the king, I'm not sure how he does it but he does and he does it well.
I know :o I want Athans to become awesome, as I built him up from 16 :D
I'm not that good, just lucky :P. And I'm loyal to my seniors who started out for me (when I bought them first season). Got some lucky pulls. Sold Gibson last season to CC (Ave/Ave Spinner) for 300k but he's now retired :'(.

Alex7089

Yeah because CC got destroyed. Or his account did.

chrisuzz

what did he do for that to happen ?

bomberboy0618

Pissed all these people on the forums off.

chrisuzz

Alex7089

I'm not sure, I think it all started before we got involved, but I don't go on the forums much so I have no clue.

roo boys!

He was PMing people telling them to sell him players, and he was being quite demanding I believe. And persistent.

chrisuzz

Alex7089

Didn't know he was being such a bother. That is disappointing from a fellow FF member.

Speaking of building, I just saw how far Austin Collins has come since I bought him - 1 batting pop, 1 technique pop, 1 keeping pop, 2 endurance pops, 2 fielding pops and 1 power pop. In the space of 1 season 8) GUN.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2011, 05:04:57 PM
It wasn't because of that, that made him an unpopular NAT manager, but it was his inability to log in for a month (close to) for his account to go Bot. Didn't let anybody know either which pissed off some of the Kenyans as Q also went away for a little while leaving everything to the assistant to set everything (and Q was made manager after CC went Bot).

Master Q

I could of been the Kenyan NAT manager, but when Ash saw I wasn't logging on he gave it to DangerDave  :'( Except I'm happy I wasn't on to accept it (I would of) because I wasn't ready. If I got an Assistant job (now) I reckon I could be ready after the next senior elections (I'd get another one after the 1st elections). I'm tossing up if I should ask Qadir to be Assistant to SL, but I don't really like them and I wanna stay loyal to Kenya.

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

I'm kinda loyal to Aussies as I may be going for assistant next season after I weigh up if I can commit my time. In the U19's (Damage and his assistants) good books but I'd expect a fight for the last spot if I do go up :).

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2011, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2011, 05:04:57 PM
It wasn't because of that, that made him an unpopular NAT manager, but it was his inability to log in for a month (close to) for his account to go Bot. Didn't let anybody know either which pissed off some of the Kenyans as Q also went away for a little while leaving everything to the assistant to set everything (and Q was made manager after CC went Bot).

No it wasn't. His account was deactivated due to breaching of rules. I spoke to a GM regarding it. :x