Main Menu

Take a look at this R&B

Started by Master Q, April 22, 2011, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I thought I heard it was 28 days to go Bot ???. Ah well, something new so thanks for that Baz.

8-6 Suited

Bazinga

Not sure who you guys have heard this off  ???  but it is written clear as day in the game rules.

QuoteLosing your Team

There are a number of activities that can cause you to lose your team and be banned temporarily or permanently from the game. These activities include, but are not limited to:

•Failing to login for a period of 50 days. If this happens, your team will be deactivated and re-allocated to a new user (if you have paid for Pavilion Membership your team will not be made inactive until after your membership expires).
•Running multiple teams. Each manager can have only one team. If multiple people want to use the same computer to play the game, please use the Contact Us form to inform the From the Pavilion team.
•Sharing your username and password
•Attempting to login using another person's login details
•Transfer market price fixing
•Abusive language towards other players

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/rules.htm    ---   in the 'Signing Up' section.

If I am wrong, I must apologise. But why would the rules state 50 days when in reality it is only 28  ???

8-6 Suited

Hmmm interesting indeed. Fair call Baz and thanks for correcting me.

Another reason CC couldn't have been deactivated for inactivity right there as he wasn't inactive for nearly 2 months.

Bazinga

Also Shaggy, do you know if CC was a pavilion member? The rules also state that a players account will not be deactivated until their pavilion membership expires. This could also support your view that CC was expelled from the game for improper conduct.

Master Q

He wasn't a member. My account would of been deactivated if it wasn't for my membership.

Bazinga

Quote from: Master Q on April 27, 2011, 05:07:46 PM
He wasn't a member. My account would of been deactivated if it wasn't for my membership.
I didn't realise that you were away for that long  :o