Main Menu

The Big Prize Kenyan Knockout

Started by Master Q, April 20, 2011, 11:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Probably entered then went bot. Very strange :\

CrowsFan

Not a bot anymore alex. Has a manager that joined yesterday!

Master Q

Alex7089

Was a bot. Not any more but he WAS. Still an easy win for me.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 11, 2011, 06:05:24 PM
Was a bot. Not any more but he WAS. Still an easy win for me.
True. Lucky - I'm probably going to get knocked out first round but looking at the guy he doesn't have many U24s in his XI.

Master Q

Wait a second:

The guy I'm playing has 7 U24 yo, so that's some good news. Except 1 of them is a Kenyan NAT  :-X

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=447586

^^^^ That guy is going to be sold after the game. So I can see his stats, Exp/Exp is good for his age but isn't anything dangerous  :D Actually have a decent chance of winning.

Alex7089

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 11, 2011, 07:14:24 PM
Knock him out Q!
If I make it through Round 1 then I'll be most likely be facing Enderby XI who rated 130k with no guys over 24 in his squad  >:(

Master Q

Alex7089

Bad luck Q :( Kicks off at 7 tonight for me.fairly confident ;D

Bazinga

Just got home from work ... the guy I am playing against has one 24yr old in his team and the rest of his players are 25+   ???  Why join a comp if you don't intend on following the rules?

I'm going to win comfortably anyway.

Master Q

Quote from: Bazinga on May 12, 2011, 10:12:03 PM
Just got home from work ... the guy I am playing against has one 24yr old in his team and the rest of his players are 25+   ???  Why join a comp if you don't intend on following the rules?

I'm going to win comfortably anyway.
He gets DQ'ed anyway.

Bazinga

Yeah I thought he would get DQ'd. but still .. it defeats the purpose of entering.

Alex7089

Same :P He has basically got his starting team out there though so that would be why :P Probably doesn't even know how to set orders yet :o