Main Menu

The Big Prize Kenyan Knockout

Started by Master Q, April 20, 2011, 11:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hey Guys. Though I'd post this on here as it's a very good way to win prizes. It's not only a Knockout cup, it's also so a Youth pull comp.

Knockout Comp

If you win the Knockout comp, you'll win 64 days membership with runner up winning 32. However there are some expectations and rules. I'll post them at the end.

Youth Pull Comp

All you have to do is pull 1 Kenyan during the comp, regardless if you are still in or knocked out. All your pulls must stay in your squad until the final as the big prize is 9 Months Membership, yep that's 9 Months Membership for the highest total ratings of all of your youth pulls ( For example if you have 2 pulls of 20,000 your rating will be 40,000).

FINAL RULES

1.U24 only with at least 2 youth players

2.Must pull at least one Kenyan during the tournament (but see 5)

3.Must play at least one Kenyan in round 1

4.Must play at least 2 Kenyans in the 2nd and subsequent rounds (Which probably means you will need to pull Kenyan at least twice.

5.9 months membership for the highest total rating of Kenyan youths pulled during the tournament

6.Kenyan pulls from 25 April 2011 to the Monday before the final and remaining in your squad when the final is played are eligible, ratings will be taken from the day of the final.

Sign Up: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/competitiondetails.htm?competitionId=2118
Discussion Thread: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=21905&p=725681#p725681

(I suggest that you post in the Discussion Thread before entering by just saying something like "Yeh I'll play" as the guy running may not know if you understand the rules)

roo boys!

I can't join the knockout comp as I don't think I could field a U24 league. I may do the YP comp.

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on April 20, 2011, 12:06:34 PM
I can't join the knockout comp as I don't think I could field a U24 league. I may do the YP comp.
I think you have to be in the Knockout Cup to be in the YP comp though. I'm not too sure. Ask a question in the Discussion thread you'll get an answer.

It doesn't start till a few weeks I'm sure you could just play a few extra youths and maybe buy a 20/21 yo?

8-6 Suited

Master Q

CrowsFan

So this is Thursdays?
I can't do it then...

Master Q

Giants Cup is on Sundays... Right?

8-6 Suited

Neither can I. I am a part of the Scots/Irish Knockout Cup

Master Q

Giants Cup is on Sundays. So I'm sure a few of you can do it.

CrowsFan

Well the teams I know can't do it for certain apart from me and shaggy are:
ML, BP, Daz, HP, Fletch, ZZ, Cic, Hilly and Hawka

MajorLazer

Quote from: Master Q on April 20, 2011, 12:39:55 PM
Giants Cup is on Sundays. So I'm sure a few of you can do it.
Got the FF Youth Cup right now so can't do it.

As CF said. ;)

Master Q

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 20, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
Yep Yep :(. And I'm pulling Bermuda next week for Fletch ;).

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 20, 2011, 12:59:39 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 20, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
Yep Yep :(. And I'm pulling Bermuda next week for Fletch ;).
Ah ok.