Help Me Stay Top 150 !

Started by love it, April 19, 2011, 05:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love it

Hey guys currently sitting very well, but a little undecided what my next move should be, My Forwards are weak at the moment but I think most peoples are, so looking for a forward to step up and be a must have before pulling the trigger.  Also think my cash cows have maby 3 weeks left in them and have move than enough cover to take me up to round 8

Team is ;

Backs
Gibbs Enright Shaw Heppell Duigan Lower Toy Buckley Otten Stanley   

Mids
Swan Dal Santo Pendlebury Watson Judd Swallow Curnow  Liberatore Bewick

Rucks
Cox Sandilands Smith McCauley   

Forwards 
Goodes Riewoldt Franklin Johnson Zaharakis Darling Krakouer  Richardson McKernan Matera

Any advice on what you believe is a good future move would be great, have 38,100 in Bank

Thanks

TMurphBROWNLOW

if goddard tears it up this week i think you have to put him in. his price will still drop due to his sky high b/e but if he pulls a 120+ i reckon it would be the start of his year.

can't complain with your midfield looks A-grade already... or the rest of your team :P

very very nice :)

Chopps

thats a good team, who do you see as underperforming? krak for me but no point doing anything just yet there.

buckley on the pine how much he make you? reckon he will get another run

ronl

Hey, love it, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but why should I help you stay in the top 150 when I want to replace you in the top 150?  LoL  Seriously, it's a great team, I'd sit tight for awhile, no need to force what isn't necessary.

Master Q

If you wanna stay in the Top 150 Goddard will help you. I bet the other 149 teams have him.

Holz

If it were me i would drop libba to jacobs round 7 and than go krak to pav after his bye.

as your mid is already ridicoulous i would actually consider droping curnow round 8 down to a rookie e.g. mzungu and than go duigan to goddard.  Curnow and duigan are both great player both with the bye in round 8 i would drop them to stay at the top.

you blow 4 trades and lose potential cash but you have a great team out early which is important. lAst year i was in a similar position to you i tihnk i was around 300 round 4 and i upgraded too late. my team blew out to 4000, but than start climbing up the ranks but ran out of rounds and only finished 500.

Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Shaw, Heppel, Otten, Toy (Lower, Buckley, Stanley)
Swan, Dal Santo, Pendles, Watson, Judd, Swallow (Jacobs, Mzungu, Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith, McCauley)
Didak, Goodes, Riewoldt, Franklin, Johnson, Zaharakis, Darling  ( Richardson McKernan Mater)

that's a super team for round 8.

than again im not doing too well this season so take it with a grain of salt. But these trades should help you keep up with the top pack.

TMurphBROWNLOW

whats the go on heppell? is he still a cash cow or a keeper??

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 22, 2011, 11:15:25 AM
whats the go on heppell? is he still a cash cow or a keeper??

you keep him untill he drops his average or late in the season when an 80 average defender might not be good enough.