Brainfarts

Started by Bedlam, April 18, 2011, 04:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedlam

Anyone else wanna admit to a brainfart for this season.

I'll start:

I have Josh Drummond in my team. Just before lockout, I was shuffling my team a little, I was thinking Adcock, and I chose Drummond.

Next time I checked was after lockout.

Sat on him too, til after the multibyes at least.

Anyone else?

cortez

Not sure why but put gysberts in last week after his ton. Thought about it afterwards com realised it was just spur of the moment. Could work out to be great after there bye this week but was silly at the time.

PICCOLLO

Darling on bench this week.
Nathan Foley over Cotchin.  Cotchin was in 5mins before lockout round one.

sj9177

Trading in Pedersen after week 1

tferrier18

ahahah all of these are very entertaining....keep em coming!

sid3bysid3

couple of rules broken here:

- dont start the season with an injured player in your team... hes garaunteed to miss time
- dont trade in a rookie after one game... you get to see them twice before they change price and also make sure they get named!
- dont trade until teams are named

Rusty00

I had Heppell in virtually the whole pre-season and then got disenchanted with his last couple of NAB Cup games and decided I didn't want to follow the crowd so dropped him.

Face palm!

Maca24

dont think Ive had any massive ones.
Maybe picking Knights?
Not starting Tapscott when I had him in my fanplanners and everyone said he wont get games.. lol losers.

Nyn

Left Goddard on the park last week luckily had emg cover

Cruiseon

Broughton isn't exactly doing the business when i was thinking Gibbs, Shaw or (Helloooo) Newman.

Alex7089

Probably doubting Curnow.

The Drummo and Pederson ones are doozies, why trade Cameron in after 1 game before teams were announced?

ossie85

Torress

i don't have curnow - stings a little. but couldn't justify wasting a trade for rookies that are playing.

knights hasn't scored the best but i'll ride that one. glad i hung onto yaz!

reesbr

Trading Boak for Dangerfield last week when I could of had Fyfe

fever

not being convinced by curnow after 2 games.

tippet/petrie mpp combo over smith as backup ruck