Brainfarts

Started by Bedlam, April 18, 2011, 04:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Not me but someone i know traded out broughton for suban b4 the weekend and now is gonna trade suban to heppell. So basically downtraded broughton to heppell and wasted two trades lol

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on April 18, 2011, 10:30:02 PM
dont think Ive had any massive ones.
Maybe picking Knights?
Not starting Tapscott when I had him in my fanplanners and everyone said he wont get games.. lol losers.
i've still got Knights in DT and that's not bad, but yeah, ditched him for SC.
Tapscott - why didn't you listen to McRooster?!??  ;)

j959

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 18, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
I had Heppell in virtually the whole pre-season and then got disenchanted with his last couple of NAB Cup games and decided I didn't want to follow the crowd so dropped him.

Face palm!
i feel for ya Rusty - i was of the same mind in that I thought Hibberd was more impressive thru the NAB Cup games than Heppell but luckily for me I lost Ben Jacobs as an MPP link and went with both Hibberd and Heppell ... even though Hibberd hasn't played a game, his MPP link with Heppell has saved me doughnuts/no emergencies already enough not to make me concerned that i've got a non-playing rook on the bench

Muneem

Not having Swan, even though I had him all preseason.  :'(

Capper

The curnow one was an interesting one tho.

I think after 2 good games and then playing the pies he would be found out, but he proved me wrong.

Missed that boat completely now!

Rusty00

Quote from: tabs on April 19, 2011, 07:49:28 PM
The curnow one was an interesting one tho.

I think after 2 good games and then playing the pies he would be found out, but he proved me wrong.

Missed that boat completely now!

+1

bombers482

Half an hour before lockout round 1 trading Libba to Atley, did the inverse 2 weeks later :-\

And as Ossie said CAMERON BRUCE!

nathan11

i picked rhys stanley for his mpp with petrie, bad, bad move

North Melbournes Finest

Getting Didak amongst the worst form slump for him in the last 4-5 years lol?