Hung up the boots for 2011, Season 2012 here I come.

Started by Nails, April 17, 2011, 11:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

So I researched my team for 2011 since September 2010... clearly it was not enough as I'm currently ranked 16,633 after putting in back to back 1900s (1,916 and 1,959) 1452 to start today with 8 players remaining and only 1,959?

I have realised it is time to give up on this season, if planning from September for 2011 didn't work, surely planning from April for 2012 can!

Not sure where my team went wrong, looks pretty good on paper *cough* Broughton *cough* and thanks Waters for your LTI.

FMDT :(.

Goodbye FJ Cruiser, at least next year they might have better cars.

DT87

Good thinking, this could give you a big advantage over those who plan only six months ahead. Hayes and Morabito should be good picks next year. Also, if he doesn't play another game this year, Beau Waters could be the Beau Waters of 2012.  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DT87 on April 18, 2011, 12:30:46 AM
Beau Waters could be the Beau Waters of 2012.  ;D
LOL!!! ;D.

Ah, it could be worse. I did it earlier last year (well for fun as I sucked last year as well). Currently 30k so you have nothing to complain about :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Nails

lol, my WORST ranking at all during last season was around 7,000 iirc.

That was on the back of a 1,740ish score in rd 3-4...

After I was ranked 82nd after rd2...

So 7,000 my worst last year, and this season is only getting worse. Going well one year gives me too high expectations this year :( I'm a DT spud.

Spite

Nails

Quote from: DT87 on April 18, 2011, 12:30:46 AM
Good thinking, this could give you a big advantage over those who plan only six months ahead. Hayes and Morabito should be good picks next year. Also, if he doesn't play another game this year, Beau Waters could be the Beau Waters of 2012.  ;D

Gives me a reason to attend every game possible this AFL season...

Shame I live 3 hours from Melbourne...

bundyboy

car might be gone...but top score for any 1 week might still be possible....

work on maximising cash cows, and then go all out in last couple of weeks buying what you can...

you never know.....:)

Chopps

i'd be going for weekly prize if cars done and dusted

CFC 1979

Nails didn't nail it in 2011

time to get radical maybe

some crazy trades to mix it up ?

Andrew

Quote from: CFC 1979 on April 20, 2011, 10:45:25 AM
Nails didn't nail it in 2011

time to get radical maybe

some crazy trades to mix it up ?

*in walks Dr. DreamTeam*

"Hi everybody!!"

Justin Bieber

"Hi Dr. Nick..... I mean Dr. Dreamteam" :P.

If you listen to him, it's so crazy it just might work!

*Peace Out Pplz.

LaHug

Don't give up! I'm just within the 60k after being around the 10k last year. My new aim is to just slowly creep my way back to being respectable. And there's still eliminator!
I managed to get Green, Broughton, J.Riewoldt, Foley, Gamble.
Had Selwood's concussion round 1, Jack's round 2, Foley's belly round 1...
Missed Libba, Curnow and Tapscott.
Still, I'll keep playing! Too much fun!

FLOPITOUT1

Dont give up nails i need you scoring well  :( . Bluddy Goode league is 84th and only going up. Thanks to all the players in the league,theres no i in team.

Nails

Okay Flop, I'll do it for you... and the Eliminator.

When I win the Eliminator this year I won't say I made my team for the car/league victories.

If anyone asks, I made my team... FOR THE ELIMINATOR MUAHAHAHA.

Keeping Foley paid off, shame I benched him this week (yes my team is still pathetic)

Had to play Vickery with Smith (getting Sandi after rd6) and traded in Toy and put him on the field over Stanley...

Not much to inspire me to keep playing other than the eliminator! :D

I'm going to get back into the top 10k and see how close I can get... might just need to take a rankings hit first this weekend.

Prospector_1