Chris Dawes Tracker

Started by Master Q, April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on May 22, 2011, 09:37:14 PM
119   112   99   86   76   54   BYE  54   72

If you are jumping up and down that he scored 72 this round then you are a joke.
It's clearly a decaying sinusoidal curve... Eventually it'll settle out to consistent 85-95. Pretty simply maths if you ask me :P

Andrew

Quote from: LaHug on May 22, 2011, 11:26:24 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 22, 2011, 09:37:14 PM
119   112   99   86   76   54   BYE  54   72

If you are jumping up and down that he scored 72 this round then you are a joke.
It's clearly a decaying sinusoidal curve... Eventually it'll settle out to consistent 85-95. Pretty simply maths if you ask me :P

Hope so... I think 70-odd scores will become the norm, however, unless he manages to kick a bag of goals (not the Collingwood way). And to think that thanks to dual position I could've gotten Suckling instead of Dawes after round 2... *sniffle* Dunno what to do with Dawes now.

LaHug

Well, I'm definitely holding him because I'm short as hell on trades.
Also, I think he'll come good at about 80ish average from here on which I'm content with.

Andrew

Yeah I won't be trading him as yet but he's getting close to the chopping block. A crucial next 3 games for him as they're against relatively weak opposition. That being said he'll probably have Glass on him this week :(

Andrew

Sell Dawes for Lynch this week, Tapscott to Chapman next week and hold Darling & Matera for the next month where they have easy fixtures. For me, this would lock in Knights as a keeper.

Any takers?

Master Q

Posted 65 this week.

That makes it:

119   112   99   86   76   54   BYE  54   72   65

I win  8)

Slap

Quote from: Master Q on May 30, 2011, 10:19:03 PM
Posted 65 this week.

That makes it:

119   112   99   86   76   54   BYE  54   72   65

I win  8)

Well, if you have continued it..  all the Dawes owners have the right to continue it aswell.  I'll admit dawes will be a failure if he averages under 80.  But i suspect him to pick up, he cant get wore than his current form - not in a collingwood outfit.

elephants

He was pretty poor for a forward in a 50 point crushing!!

Slap

Quote from: elephants on May 30, 2011, 10:51:48 PM
He was pretty poor for a forward in a 50 point crushing!!

He needs to demand the ball, he is constantly around the ball, but isnt taking his grabs, and making the demanding leads.

Cloke had a slow start aswell, it was more the smaller midfielders and forwards that had the impact during that game.

elephants

Yeah thats right slap. You an eagles fan?

Slap

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 12:58:18 AM
Yeah thats right slap. You an eagles fan?

Unfortunately :p

elephants

Hahah to be completely honest though this is the time to jump on us. Big next five years coming up i reckon :)

Slap

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 01:05:17 AM
Hahah to be completely honest though this is the time to jump on us. Big next five years coming up i reckon :)

It looking better, but I am not sold on the hype.  Its annoying redain the West and Sunday Times about how good the eagles are.  We need to improve the likes of Masten, Ebert, Rosa, Butler, Sheppard, i could go on forever...  Or trim the fat.

Scott selwood should be released instead of tag.  Sure he does an ok job.  But he could be like joel selwood.  Make ebert a tagger, or masten, they are crappy running players.

elephants

YEAAASSS!!
This is what I have been trying to say for ages!! Ebert seriously struggles to win his own ball so throw him into the tagging role and he doesn't have to! He can just follow the opponents second best player(Adam can have the best) and he'll gather possessions for once. Agree that scooter is a massive talent and I am tipping shuey to be the next (young) Luke power. Big call but he is ultra efficient and kicks a lot of goals. Our defense is admittedly fairly weak with the likes of waters, Mitch brown and Eric Mackenzie all missing but hopefully we will regain Mackenzie for the GC game next week.
I think it's funny how Carlton desperately need a power forward. Kennedy would be their man but nope hah. The frenchmen is slowly getting more midfield time which is great as he adds that extra class. Darling, lynch and Kennedy along with the resting ruckmen and nicoski and Hams as the crumbing forwards leaves us with a forward line to be reckoned with. :)
Ahem now back on topic :)

popedelio

They should play gaff for once, game time in wafl will turn him into a masten, needs afl time to be a star. But on topic dawesy is killing me, hopefully will pick up his game soon