Chris Dawes Tracker

Started by Master Q, April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

And I hope he scores a big one. But I think it's the wrong opponent for him to have in the rain after the bye. :S

MissPiesFF

I was not going to reply to this thread because I find it totally and utterly pointless. But none the less all I can say Q is why be angry that everyone has chosen him? If your predictions are true and correct then wouldn't you be very happy everyone has him so you score better?

Food for thought

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 13, 2011, 06:57:16 PM
I was not going to reply to this thread because I find it totally and utterly pointless. But none the less all I can say Q is why be angry that everyone has chosen him? If your predictions are true and correct then wouldn't you be very happy everyone has him so you score better?

Food for thought
Not Angry at all. Just want to prove a point - seeing as I got slammed by about half of this boards casuals. And yes, I am very happy that so many people have him so I score better, but then I am sad because I like to see people do well.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
Quote from: deekay on May 04, 2011, 06:52:29 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2011, 06:49:54 PM
I guess we will have to wait and see... Again.

what score do you think Dawes has to produce for people to see he isnt a keeper?......
I'm not saying he's not a keeper - I just was angry how everyone fell in love with him.
Was just going on your quote.

Barlow 21

I agree with Q on this one. :)

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 13, 2011, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
Quote from: deekay on May 04, 2011, 06:52:29 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2011, 06:49:54 PM
I guess we will have to wait and see... Again.

what score do you think Dawes has to produce for people to see he isnt a keeper?......
I'm not saying he's not a keeper - I just was angry how everyone fell in love with him.
Was just going on your quote.
Alright - Change angry to "a bit confused"

Master Q

Dawesy with a solid 54 last night - great effort lad.

119   112   99   86   76   54   BYE   54

Chopps

Not a good trend at the moment

Master Q

Sleeken

No not good at all. I'm looking to upgrade him to chappy soon, before he loses all of that gained value.

Master Q

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on May 14, 2011, 12:42:34 PM
Do I win yet?

:P I didn't pick him up but I'm surprised you can't see it Q

Dawes is scoring in the shape of a parabola.

119   112   99   86   76   54  BYE 54....  next weeks: 76 86 99 112 119

Don't jump off yet  :o

Montag

those two 50s were against geelong in a loss, low scoring match where majority of goals were scored by midfielders
and the other one was against bulldogs in the wet where once again tall fowards didnt get much and majority were crumbs or midfielders again

wait for the next few weeks when they pay the crap teams and he gets back to 80-100 form. do not trade him because you will regret it like i regret trading andrew krakouer

Ziplock

bahahahahaha.

That would be pretty interesting + funny :P

and everyone would throw that into Qs face something chronic :P

LaHug

I have to agree that the weather is certainly not helping this guy. But his first half was absolutely shocking. Mick's given him a spew a couple of times as well. But still, if you brought him in, you must keep him. Can't afford to keep sideways trading premiums just because you're unhappy with them. I learnt that the hard way going Green --> Chappy last week.