Chris Dawes Tracker

Started by Master Q, April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeken

I'm not too bothered if he does start scoring well again. I have to use someone to upgrade to chappy (in the next few weeks) and I've had Dawes since the start.

MissPiesFF

I'm not trading him out but I should have thought more about the wet weather and thrown him on the pine.

Andrew

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 14, 2011, 01:51:59 PM
I'm not trading him out but I should have thought more about the wet weather and thrown him on the pine.

Yeah I checked the weather leading up and didn't even have Dawes as an emergency. But I didn't buy him for games v top 4 sides anyway. I bought him for games against bottom 8 sides, such as the teams Collingwood play for the next month  :)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Andrew on May 14, 2011, 02:27:58 PM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 14, 2011, 01:51:59 PM

Yeah I checked the weather leading up and didn't even have Dawes as an emergency. But I didn't buy him for games v top 4 sides anyway. I bought him for games against bottom 8 sides, such as the teams Collingwood play for the next month  :)
For sure Andrew. I have also noticed he is letting his opponent stand behind him in the last few rounds(excluding the bye). Normally he stands behind and just uses pure upper body strength to legally bump to mark or gets a nice lead to set himself up when Pies mids are not caught in so many stoppages.

LaHug

I'm starting to regret bringing him in... :(

Sleeken

If he can get some goals he might scrape a respectable score.

Montag

Mater Q kept saying how his scores are down well now he has increased will they shoot back up to 120 in following weeks. i am keeping the faith because the fixture he has coming up is amazing. he struggled on rutten and johncock and by the time collingwood started piling on goals they were all long bombs from midfielders. he will get back up there

Master Q

119   112   99   86   76   54   BYE  54   72

If you are jumping up and down that he scored 72 this round then you are a joke.

elephants

Q, Q, Q. I must say you have persisted here and you are slowly obtaining the upper hand :)

Montag

im not jumping up and down but im definately not trading him. keeping for thw whole year. he will get back to form dont worry. imsaying that his 70 today was a positive because he has increased on previos weeks form

Master Q

Quote from: elephants on May 22, 2011, 09:39:33 PM
Q, Q, Q. I must say you have persisted here and you are slowly obtaining the upper hand :)
Thanks LE  ;)

Master Q

bundyboy

Quote from: Master Q on May 22, 2011, 09:37:14 PM

If you are jumping up and down that he scored 72 this round then you are a joke.

watch out Q...if his score heads up to 85+ next week .....the scoring curve is looking good...

but i won't be getting him  ;D ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bundyboy on May 22, 2011, 09:48:40 PM

watch out Q...if his score heads up to 85+ next week .....the scoring curve is looking good...

I'm not trading, I have worse fwds to get rid of.

Master Q

Quote from: bundyboy on May 22, 2011, 09:48:40 PM

But if he scores 70-odd then...