Chris Dawes Tracker

Started by Master Q, April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deekay

1pt .... 15 mins left of 2nd QTR.

Andrew

Just had a mark and kick... up to 12 points close to half time. I'm worried. Just don't need this after sub-50 scores from Riewoldt and Goodes..!

Sleeken

28 at half time...4 behind Didak.

Andrew

Quote from: Sleeken on May 01, 2011, 06:47:17 PM
28 at half time...4 behind Didak.

Well when you put it like that I feel better... but I'm not looking at ever getting Didak at this point!

LaHug

To be fair, Swan and Pendles also underperformed. Was not a good game for DT.

Andrew

elephants

Bought in didak a few weeks ago :(

lukedogg17

i was at the game and it was wet and greasy, rained pre game and at half time and during the game, cant blame him for not being able to clunk the big grabs which is his main way of accumulating points, notch it up to poor conditions and a terrible week of dt. he'll bounce back after the bye

Master Q

Finished on 54. Do I win yet?  8)

Chopps

Quote from: Master Q on May 03, 2011, 08:33:48 PM
Finished on 54. Do I win yet?  8)

i think the pro dawes will want more then one poor poor score to give you thie win :D

Master Q

Hasn't given us a ton in a while correct?

Ziplock

as they said though, swan + pendles didn't crack the ton either. Remember, worlds showertest DT week last week :P

goodes + Nvoldt scored sub 50, doesn't mean they both suck monkey testicles :)

(although, ftr Q, I am with you in thinking dawes isn't that good of a DTer... not good enough to have been traded in anyway.)

Slap

Has the same amount of hundreds as Stevie J, Adam Goodes, Franklin, Rioli

One more than Sylvia, Didak, Pavlich, Brennan

2 More than (N) Riewoldt

You aren't putting any of them on the acid right now, well I hope you aren't..

But Hundred's aside, I am happy with an average around 100, give or take 10 points.  (He is averaging just over 91).

Add to that, he was looking very good beside his last two rounds.

Add to that the last two rounds have been tough.  Firstly the ANZAC day game - He had around 10 points at during the 3rd qtr if i remember correctly, I'm happy that he scratched back for a more respectable 76 (sure, its not fantastic, but it doesnt exactly ruin you either).  And Secondly, The bulldogs game - which was a difficult game for lead up targets (inc. Cloke who managed 52 points).  It was extremely wet, similar to the Sydney game but not as bad, which saw Goodes have a shocker.  I'm excluding Leight Brown's 90+ score as his 4 goals came in the last quarter when the pies were on top, and he is always a bit up and down - (but a good effort given the conditions for the big man nonetheless).

Anyway, if you haven't gathered by now, Im Pro-Dawes for now and Master Q I'm not going to give you the win, not just yet anyway :P

deekay

Quote from: Ziplock on May 03, 2011, 09:02:50 PM
I am with you in thinking dawes isn't that good of a DTer... not good enough to have been traded in anyway.)
+1

LaHug

Agree with Slap. Have you seen the other DT forwards? He's doing better than half of them. It's not been a good year for DT forwards and I'm quite happy with Dawes.