Chris Dawes Tracker

Started by Master Q, April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

As a Collingwood hater, I don't know why I'm all crazy for Dawes either. But every time I watch him, I think he's great!
And yes, it's an excuse, but a warranted one!

Slap

we are not crazy for dawes, we just aren't ignoring the fact that his is producing at a higher level this season, and his points per dollar is quite good considering his high ceiling.

To ignore this is silly.  Also, the reasons for this improvement in his DT game are very rational and not unrealistic at all - thus making strengthening the Dawes case, IMO anyway.

Bluke

Q is clouded by his bias..

Capper

Quote from: swedishhmafia on April 16, 2011, 01:09:57 PM
I really don't see the point in selecting this guy.
Yes, he has had a good start to the season, but wait until he comes up against some of the better teams with decent fullbacks.
North, Port and Richmond are easy beats with very weak back lines and Carlton had Jamison and a second gamer in Watson in their key defensive posts.
I can see that as soon as he comes up against Lake, Tarrant, Glass, Scarlett etc he will get toweled up as usual

+1 Dont know if lake will play on him after just coming back from injury, but will struggle against top teams

Chopps

Quote from: Master Q on April 16, 2011, 09:07:18 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 16, 2011, 03:15:38 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 PM
Dawes got 86 this week. Against Richmond. Still backing my prediction...
He went down to the rooms in the 3rd quarter and spent a fair bit of time off the ground. Pretty sure I'm very pleased with 86 from only 3 quarters of football.
You see that's what I call and excuse.

I don't see why you are all crazy for Dawes...

Oh yeh and "just a gun", nice insult  :-*

Q i see that as justification that they are happy with an 86, most weeks i am happy if buddy gets 86, i dont have dawes i am not dawes crazy either havent considered him (yet)

why are you so anti dawes?

Master Q

Chopps I'm not anti-dawes I just think that so many people expect him to score big each week and I'm disagreeing with people...

Scotch

Quote from: Master Q on April 17, 2011, 01:16:43 PM
Chopps I'm not anti-dawes I just think that so many people expect him to score big each week and I'm disagreeing with people...

Seems like you're searching more for an argument.

Bluke

An argument with out any substance..

Master Q

I know it was yesterday but:

Chris Dawes - 76 DT points. I'm still backing my decision.

This will now become the "Chris Dawes Tracker" Thread.

Windigo

119   112   99   86   76   

Can you see a pattern..I can.  8)

Bluke

Still a decent score against a competitve opponent.

I would like nothing more for Dawes to go down hill after eveyone traded him in. But I dont see it happening.

Montag

76 against essendon on anzac day. look you could say swan is only going to score 60 in round 8 because his scores were down this week
get off his back
those people who dont have him are just jealous like i am with fyfe
he is doing great and he will pump out another good score next week and the week after

Chopps

bulldogs and then geelong after the bye will be interesting how he goes against these two

LaHug

Well, whatever the trend is, I got him as a keeper and I'm keeping.

just a gun

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2011, 07:28:37 PM
   119   112   99   86   76   

Can you see a pattern..I can.  8)

i was never that good at maths