What are your progressive scores for round 4?

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 16, 2011, 12:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diddley

my main problem is that with about 9 to play, and the exception of pav and sandi, most of my remaining players are rookies.

all i can do is hope for the best.

MTTY

1898/17/Swan

Broughton, Grimes, Harris, Petrie and Sandilands to go pretty happy and surprised

tferrier18

I think I can still get an average of 100 from my remaining players...

7 to play, 4 of them being prems

If I can avg 100 from my remaining players I should crack 2400. I'll need my prems to step up though.

sid3bysid3

Coming 1200th-ish.

I don't have many GC's... Only Harris and toy.

Got broughts, lower (toy sub), grimes, Harris, tapscott. Richardson.

I'm just thinking how massive my score would be if god, Adcock, ward, Higgins, roo weren't having the week off.

Hoping grimes and Adcock ton-up finally

Big_Cox14

1638 with 8 remaining.

Otherwise, if Lower doesn't play tomorrow, I have Otten as emergency and my score would be 1715 with 7 remaining.

I'm doin' pretty well this week too considering the cailbre on the Pine (Goddard, Joey, N Riewoldt, T Liberatore)

enzedder

sid3bysid3

swedishhmafia

i'm stoked actually! i have roo montagna higgins libba and goddard all missing this week yet i'll pull out a massive score. pitty about knights (61) and gibbs (74)
1609 with 14 played

Slashers

Relax guys. Scores will naturally be high when Swan pulls out a big one. 326 from one player - what do you expect?
Plus, how many teams (that count anyway) do you think had Curnow, Duigan and Darling playing because of the multi-bye..? HEAPS!!
AND, how many still have Stanley, Harris and Tapscott still to come...? I'll answer that one again... SH1T LOADS!!

nathan11

well i am hoping for a huge game from jurrah, that will help me a lot, had some bad scores, i am looking at you mr ryder, need tappy and jurrah to ton up against the coast

North Melbournes Finest

roo boys!

1197/11 :-\

McKernan made me fall just short of 1200 from 11, but oh well. Got a bunch of premiums in my next 11, hoping for about 2300.

roo boys!

Doing better than last week so that's good enough :P

Dunham29

Very happy with Duigan Heppell and Darling.
Still got Tapscott, Swallow and Harris

1470 from 14 inc capt

AFC12345

1862 from 16 (c)

Broughton, Harris, Sandilands, Pavlich, Sylvia, Tapscott,