What are your progressive scores for round 4?

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 16, 2011, 12:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PICCOLLO

Quote from: meow meow on April 16, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
Don't know. I refuse to look at it due to having Darling on the bench instead of Krak/Matera/Richardson who are all on the ground, Ablett not playing, and Gibbs producing a dud score again.

Lol.  Me too.  1351 12 played and Captain.  Foley got 19 touches and 7 tackles for 55.  Lets not talk about Krak.

Spite

1156/10 (capt swan) but only have 5 more premiums to come. Had to start 10 rookies this week!!! :( 554 overall.

Ryder for 32. Win. :(

North Melbournes Finest

I think I got the pickup of the year in Mumford, he doesn't get alot of touches and when he does they're handballs. But he does alot of stuff that get him heaps of points without touching it.

- Draws free kicks
- Contested disposals
- Hitouts to advantage
- A mountain of tackles, easily the best of any ruckmen in the league.

He had 69 in the first quarter! For $$ I like my combo of Sandi and Mumford more than I like Sandi and Cox.

Also who told me to get Scott Thompson for Montagna if I were to trade him? Thanks, he's got 53 in the first quarter! What a boss. Turning out to be a good round, let's hope I didn't jynx anything overally much.

PICCOLLO

Now at 1589 15 played + Captain.
Knights a let down seeing as he gets 20 odd poss and 3-4 tackles and still get nowhere near 100!
After seeing Syd v Geel, I'm thinking knights+Foley = Chapman after the byes are through.

Bennyy

Hey guys. Just wondering how your all faring this week

Im 1507 from 13 played and Im stoked really! With the likes of Goddard, Fisher, Montagna, Boyd and Higgins (libba too i guess) out of my side I have still got a decent score to date. Few gold coast boys to come tho unfortunately with some stars.

Anyone else going better than they expected?

ClarksonsArmy

Yep agree im on 1600 with 7 to play rookies have played soooo well this week makes a difference and hoping overall I rise a lot as I have had Heppell, Duigan, Darling etc on the field and hopefully ohers dont..

tferrier18

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 16, 2011, 09:19:30 PM
For $$ I like my combo of Sandi and Mumford more than I like Sandi and Cox.

What? Mumford was 20k more expensive in round 1 and Cox has been much more convincing so far. Mumford might be unique but Cox has so much more upside.

I'd much rather have someone who's going to average 20 more points than have someone who's unique

ClarksonsArmy

Quote from: tferrier18 on April 17, 2011, 12:02:59 AM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 16, 2011, 09:19:30 PM
For $$ I like my combo of Sandi and Mumford more than I like Sandi and Cox.

What? Mumford was 20k more expensive in round 1 and Cox has been much more convincing so far. Mumford might be unique but Cox has so much more upside.

I'd much rather have someone who's going to average 20 more points than have someone who's unique

+ 1

I have Cox and Sandi combo lock and load!  the only one that maybe better is Mummy and Sandi as Cox has a league bye round... but i still went with cox expect a big year from him more TOG due to the sub rule

sid3bysid3

Hydra

1667 from 15. Still have Broughton, Grimes, Sandilands, Tapscott, Swallow, Harris, Petrie to go.

If they all score averages: 1667 + 88 + 85 + 115 + 84 + 71 + 83 + 60 = 2253

However, hoping for:

1667 + 100 + 120 + 125 + 100 + 80 + 90 + 80 = 2342

Considering Melbourne are playing Gold Coast and Freo are playing North Melbourne, this is definitely possible, though unlikely, haha.

tferrier18

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on April 17, 2011, 12:26:18 AM
1937 with 6 to play.

Stoked

great score! what are you coming overall, if you don't mind me asking...

ClarksonsArmy

Quote from: tferrier18 on April 17, 2011, 12:30:26 AM
Quote from: sid3bysid3 on April 17, 2011, 12:26:18 AM
1937 with 6 to play.

Stoked

great score! what are you coming overall, if you don't mind me asking...

+1

Sounds like and inflated score he must have GC players left only or he is a liar = post your team hahahahaha

Lukeyluke

Quotehoping overall I rise a lot as I have had Heppell, Duigan, Darling etc on the field and hopefully ohers dont..

Ive got a feeling a lot of teams will have these players on the field to cover Goddard, Riewoldt, Higgins etc. Most teams are going much better than anticipated this week.

tferrier18

Well it's obviously above average but it's definitely a possible score considering how well everyone is doing this week.