Green With Envy - Rate My Team

Started by TheHanger, April 13, 2011, 08:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHanger

My team set up for the start of Round 4

Backs: B Gibbs  C Enright  D Heppell  N Lower  B Smith N Lovett-Murray M Coad <Goddard Otten(e) Buckley>

Mids: D Swan(c)  J Watson(vc)  E Curnow  A Swallow  D Harris  D Swallow <Boyd Libba Wallis>

Rucks: A Sandilands  P Ryder <Z Smith B Moran

Fwds: L Franklin  L Jetta  B Green A Krakouer  D Prestia  C Knights  J Pitt <Higgins  N Riewoldt Matera(e)>

Remaing: $54,700

The team above represents my team as it will "run" out at the start of round 4
My three points of concern are :What to do with Brad Green, What to do about Cox, and how to optimise the three weeks where alot of people will be taking it easy because of the lack of league games.

I picked Green because i thought he would provide the consistency Stevie J would not, i was wrong. I am thinking of trading him out for Cyril before round 4. Even though this means i will lose Franklin and Cyril in round five i have Riewoldt and Higgins to come in a replace them. This may not fit into my strategy of making my charge in the 3 bye weeks.

Cox has been going amazingly and leads all the newspaper and other  voting competitions. I am tossing up between keeping Sandilands and copping the loss in price or take on Cox and lose the potential huge scores of Sandi. The poke in the eye may lower his score in round 4 and his break even is quite high.

Finally i am taking up the strategy of going for my biggest scores in 3 bye rounds and i want to know how to do this best.