Main Menu

Asking for user name and password

Started by MissPiesFF, April 13, 2011, 05:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Hey Montz, On a thread I made in the 'Front Bar' myself and a few others are experiencing a pop up window asking for our user name and password. Hellopplz was the first to notice I figured Hellopplz must of had spyware/malware on his computer but when I logged in today the same thing happened to me.

Here's the link to my thread.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,32025.0.html

CrowsFan

It's happening to me when I go to that thread. I just click cancel

nas

Justin Bieber

Yep. Still happening today and even when I went to check the minor change log in this section (as well as one or two more in the FB) ???.

CrowsFan

Happening to me in almost all threads I look at now...

Luigi197

For me it only happened to the Who am I one. I never did log in for it, i clicked cancel.
When i got out of the browser though and 20 minutes later, the message didnt pop up anymore

BratPack

It's only happened to me once...in the FTP thread. I clicked cancel and it hasn't come back since

m0nty

It was a problem with Master Q's avatar pic. I have deleted it. Someone tell him to find a new one.

MissPiesFF

Yes it is happening to me on other threads now. I was going to delete my thread and restart it and this does not seem to be the answer. My adaware program started up on automatic. I just had to do a system restore. This is not good m0ntz.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: m0nty on April 13, 2011, 07:30:33 PM
It was a problem with Master Q's avatar pic. I have deleted it. Someone tell him to find a new one.
I'll pm him

Master Q

Really? Mine? It was happening to me as well. I'll go look for a new one  :'(

CrowsFan

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on April 13, 2011, 07:34:57 PM
Really? Mine? It was happening to me as well. I'll go look for a new one  :'(

Awww Q you have had that one for a while now maybe it's time for the old Q to pop up?  :)

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 13, 2011, 07:37:34 PM
How about this Q?

It's not the same guy  :P

MP I'm to quick for ya  ;)

CrowsFan