Main Menu

Dreamteam 2-Hr Show on SEN Radio Tonite

Started by kossie28, April 12, 2011, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kossie28

LISTEN to the Footy Utopia boys on SEN 1116 Radio tonight talking all things Dream Team

We will be on the very "Primetime" hours of Midnight to 2am on the ALL NITE APPETITE with Darren Parkin 12am -2am (Tonight/Wed morning)

Make sure you call us live on air on (03) 9429-1116 or text on 0433 98 1116

This will be a regular gig ...

I should be able to record the show and set up a podcast on itunes, along with our vidoe shows, very shortly on our website http://www.footyutopia.com.au/

Hope to hear from you tonight ... Dogmat

giday

swedishhmafia

i didnt realise this site was used for free marketing?

C-Dogg

Ziplock

lol, well, the site is here to service afl fantasy football players, so, I guess it can be used like this... although, I'm pretty sure it's only supposed to be done on the dedicated forum :P

kossie28

Quote from: swedishhmafia on April 12, 2011, 03:56:00 PM
i didnt realise this site was used for free marketing?

SwedishMafia = is it Angelllo or Ingrosso?

not many radio shows giving 2 hours to talk dreamteam ... thought it would be a benefit for all of us as a dreamteam community

feel free to stick to web forums

kossie28

HevvieEvvie

BratPack

Should really be in the other websites forum...

kossie28

HevvieEvvie

I think you'll find Prydz is not a member, sorry Kossie  :(

kossie28

Quote from: HevvieEvvie on April 12, 2011, 06:49:08 PM
I think you'll find Prydz is not a member, sorry Kossie  :(

actually ... the Swedish Mafia are all his understudies ...

HevvieEvvie

Justin Bieber

Can I listen to it online? Don't have AM on my radio and if I listen to one it'll wake up others :(.

*Peace Out Pplz.

soutter

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2011, 07:29:46 PM
Can I listen to it online? Don't have AM on my radio and if I listen to one it'll wake up others :(.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Yep u can, just go to sen.com.au and click listen now up in the right hand corner. That's what i'll be doing. Altho i live in the centre of Melbourne town i can't get Sen1116 clearly in my apartment. F-A-I-L