Main Menu

Injury Concerns

Started by valkorum, April 12, 2011, 03:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Another injury for an Adelaide player - your injury list is looking as long as Freo's

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/adelaide-crows-defender-phil-davis-ruled-out-for-3-4-weeks-with-shoulder-injury/story-e6frf9jf-1226037873430

Davis out for 4 with a strained shoulder

CrowsFan

Really seems to be a problem over at West Lakes. Was all looking good until the NAB started :(

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 12, 2011, 03:58:54 PM
Really seems to be a problem over at West Lakes. Was all looking good until the NAB started :(

I suppose that is the difference - at least most of our main injury concerns happened during pre-season so we were able to plan a bit for them, where as your injuries are more recent and a lot harder to plan for

McRooster

The public and media last year were scathing of our pre season and it's intensity. The Crows paid a high price and entered season 2010 with a VERY depleted, ageing squad - ultimately going 0-6 before their season really began.
NOW the public are into the Crows staff for NOT having had an intense pre season and leading into the 2011 season with an under pre pared squad which has caused all theses injuries from lack of match hardness. ::)

Adelaideans are not easily pleased and admittedly not very smart at times. We are however, very selfish and expect the very best at all times regardless of the condition of our cattle.

But the knives are out and being sharpened by the chardonnay set >:(

Neil Craig, if you actually had a neck, put it on the line this week against Port and let's see whose head will roll - It's US against them and this round the points are worth 8!!!

GO CROWS

CrowsFan

Inspirational as usual Roost :)

valkorum

I put my support behind the crows this week (and my tip :P)

McRooster

Quote from: valkorum on April 13, 2011, 11:34:40 AM
We could have done with that last week val  ;)

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on April 14, 2011, 12:58:09 AM
Quote from: valkorum on April 13, 2011, 11:34:40 AM
We could have done with that last week val  ;)

Tambling tried for you guys

McRooster

Tambling in doubt this week now with a last minute training accident - rolled ankle  >:(  AND Ricky Henderson got a kick to the face  :'(

As a precaution Matthew Wright (Rooster) and Chris Scmidt have been elevated off the rookie list. This is in case the newly injured duo don't come up. Matthew Wright will be named emergency if Henderson and Tambling play.

Good luck to Luke Thompson down back this week!

valkorum

Only small outs compared to Port dropping Kane for the showdown.  The media must be going nuts in SA about Kane being dropped

bomberboy0618

Walker might not play! Noo :(

CrowsFan

Yeah I wonder why Kane was dropped?
First game he has missed since 2003!!!

nas

No Comment as don't want to get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomberboy0618

Why will you get banned?