Main Menu

Young Irish Gun on the Market

Started by reesbr, April 11, 2011, 08:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

yeah need them for economy butdont want high power. if he was younger and i didnt have lostwalleti i would purchase him

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on April 11, 2011, 09:32:57 PM
Agreed Shaggy. Nobody wants a medium. I had a medium who was heaps good and only got 100k. HE was spec/out, with reliable exp and expert power and endurance
Dude i know we have said it before but heaps good isnt a saying!
Its like me saying my ftp team is heaps good.
Doesnt make sense!
Im annoyed at this as there is a difference between slang and not talking properly!

cookie311993

i dont want to talk my own player up though. If i say was great sounds up myself. He was in between good and great. So heaps good or grood. In between BBoy

bomberboy0618

So say like his on the precipice of greatness.
However your players are great, i think thats obvious.

cookie311993

he was great but its better for someone else to say that instead of me saying it after i just bagged out reesbr player

bomberboy0618

Yeah u do have a point :)
I pick u up on it as im a grammar gaddafi.

Bazinga

Bit of a pointless conversation guys  :P

bomberboy0618

Thats what i do best :P
Im "heaps good" at it ;D
Jks cookie :)

Bazinga

cookie311993

its a bit up your self to bag out someones player and then say how great your own is.

bomberboy0618

Yes but:
If u post a 30 yr old avg/avg failure then i post a gun i think its fair to say mines great.
Also remember when anyone says great its in comparison, so reesbrs guy is good on his own but yours is great comparatively.
Also isnt it bag not bag out?

cookie311993

nope i bagged him out big time. i was pretty much saying he was shower but just saying it nicely

Bazinga

Every player will either be 'heaps good' or 'heaps not good'  :P  It all depends on the player that you are comparing them too.

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 11, 2011, 09:52:11 PM
Yeah u do have a point :)
I pick u up on it as im a grammar gaddafi.
But you don't even use proper grammer and punctuation..

bomberboy0618

And you spell grammar grammer :P.