Main Menu

Young Irish Gun on the Market

Started by reesbr, April 11, 2011, 08:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on April 12, 2011, 09:58:43 PM
Wasted 5mins off my life reading through this thread.  ::)
Haha sorry!

Maca24

roo boys!

Maca24

Alex7089

Idk what is wrong with me because I have bookmarked him and considering. I like the talent and secondaries. Also guys it has been proven that There is no advantage, whether you train primaries or secondaries first they will always end up similar. However fielding slows down quicker than primaries so IMHO it is not hard to make up those primaries. Also cookie, beware that once any skill reaches out, training slows down in that skill, so those 2 guys may only ever reach spec/spec and if you go to that before fielding their fielding may never be up to scratch where as this guy could easily be outs/outs even spec/spec but his fielding is fine because it was trained before it slowed to a crawl.

Just saying.

Bazinga

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 13, 2011, 02:40:11 PM
Idk what is wrong with me because I have bookmarked him and considering. I like the talent and secondaries. Also guys it has been proven that There is no advantage, whether you train primaries or secondaries first they will always end up similar. However fielding slows down quicker than primaries so IMHO it is not hard to make up those primaries. Also cookie, beware that once any skill reaches out, training slows down in that skill, so those 2 guys may only ever reach spec/spec and if you go to that before fielding their fielding may never be up to scratch where as this guy could easily be outs/outs even spec/spec but his fielding is fine because it was trained before it slowed to a crawl.

Just saying.
Are you sure about this with primaries AFEV? I have my 20 yr olds on primaries training, one is on expert batting while another is on reliable batting and they both train exactly the same.

Alex7089

Yeah. It is once they are outs and training to spec, not sure how much it slows down but it is definitely there.

Bazinga

Oh ok. I've never trained a player past outs so I've never been able to find this out for myself  ;) :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 13, 2011, 03:02:50 PM
Yeah. It is once they are outs and training to spec, not sure how much it slows down but it is definitely there.
Yep, it sure is one hell of a slug to Spec.

Bazinga

Looks like I will find out tomorrow night with my new signing  :P

Eddie Biggs

I'll put him on bowling training and see what the difference is.

roo boys!

Yeah, and I can tell you are just looking for ways to show him off :P

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on April 13, 2011, 03:30:34 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 13, 2011, 03:02:50 PM
Yep, it sure is one hell of a slug to Spec.
yea it is a bit. Are we talking fielding or any skill? lol

Alex7089

Bazinga

I'm guessing thats why you see a lot of 'outstanding' skills with players, but not many 'spectacular' skilled ones. Definitely makes sense.

Alex7089

Yep pretty much. And why the asking price jumps so much form outs/outs to spec/spec.
Shagmeister should get to Spec/spec this season has been on batting well over a season now. Then onto fielding for however long it takes to get that tech pop.