Is St Kilda, Dogs, Lions bye going to kill your team next week?

Started by S_Coach99, April 11, 2011, 07:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S_Coach99

I will be missing,

Adcock, Goddard and Reiwoldt.

Not toooo bad.

PICCOLLO

Fisher, Goddard, Higgins, Roo.
But I have Lower, Curnow, Tapscott and D.Harris + Rioli coming back in to cover.
My other two death rounds, I'm only missing 2 a piece so not too bad.
What can you do without burning major trades anyway?  Everyone will be coping at least one bad round.

meow meow

The Geelong/Hawks/Freo one will the the killer.

I purposely avoided the Bulldogs players because of this. Plus i was considering Gilbee, Lake and Cross. 2/3 were injured and not playing, and the other one will drop 50K. Higgins was too good to pass up.

twinkle

will definitely hurt me.

Goddard, Boyd, Ward, Libba, N Reinwoldt, Higgins all out.

Will force me to play Atley in the mids... :'(   unless i do a trade.... :-\

fever

will have a doughnut in the mids but going for league win so dont care. the next three weeks are gonna be friggin boring for me.

CrowsFan

Only going to miss Goddard, Libba and Roo.
Libba is replaced by Andrew Swallow so more points coming my way. Roo will get replaced by Petrie and Goddard most likely by Duigan.
Not a bad round for me then :)

cortez

Only missing Goddard higgins and Roo. Prob put Goddard in the mids and put curnow in for him. Roo can be replaced by Rioli and either Richardson or matera in for higgins. So won't be too bad :)

redfield

I'll be missing Goddard, Joey, Roo and Libba. In come Curnow, one of Brodie Smith or Duigan, Cam Richardson and one of Prestia or Matera.

enzedder

Goddard, Roo, Monty & Cross...over $2million on the bench just with those 4....it's got to hurt.
Duigan, Richardson, Conca and Otten will end up replacing them

SydneyRox

Nope, went with the Anti dogs policy for my starting team.

Got 3 saints and Adcock. So pretty sweet really.

bomberboy0618

Spite

goddard, montagna, boyd, bewick, higgns and riewoldt...
2.5mil+ out :S

Samm79

Goddard, Rocky, Libba, Higgins and Roo, should still have cover in all positions but score will suffer a bit

supercoachheroes

strangley melbourne sydney west coast will be the worst for me, but i think freo geelong hawthorn will hurt a lot of people!

bkimm32

Goddard, Joey, Ward, Bewick and Roo, which means I have no bench cover, praying everyone in my mids at starting.