Par Score for Round 4!

Started by PowerMan, April 11, 2011, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Very nice Don! Everyone thought this round was going to be a struggle, but the biggest score for the season so far could be posted this week! So much for my theory of people having crappy games so I could catch up in rankings :P

nostradamus

Quote from: matt1985 on April 16, 2011, 11:20:44 PM
Good work on the change of captain Bundyboy! Wish I done the same :P

I now have 1345 from 15 with 8 players to come! Should push 2100 hopefully :)

am jealous.......how can l get 23 players too  ???

Bluke

Hes counting his captain as two players..

nostradamus

1607 from 16 players........and that was with krak, ryder, coxy, goodes and gibbs disappointing

...........especially krak, he's giving me the showeres

matt1985

Was a format LaHug used. I still have 22 players, I just counted my captain as 2 players so people knew that he had played. But it seems to be confusing people so I think from now on i'll post the correct amount of players that have played, and post if my capt has played or not.

LaHug

Quote from: matt1985 on April 17, 2011, 01:07:46 PM
Was a format LaHug used. I still have 22 players, I just counted my captain as 2 players so people knew that he had played. But it seems to be confusing people so I think from now on i'll post the correct amount of players that have played, and post if my capt has played or not.
Yeah, apparently the people here don't like it this way. I guess I'm just used to it because that's how I've always done it.

matt1985

Fair point LaHug. I was confused when I first saw it too, but once I read your post explaining the format it made sense!

Johnnysd

Just throwing it out there what sort of scores have people got during the multi-bye rounds? I'm in a league where total score is key and I'm looking at 2100+ this week and am wondering where everyone else is at...

plugz19

yeh, smashed a 2100
but thats because all the popular rookies (heppel, darling, curnow, duigan etc) scored relatively big

Dunham29

Chelskiman

Had a great week really.  Ended up with 2066 which was 82 better than last week and I had five more premiums playing last week, haha.

Yoshi

Unlucky. Got 2076 with an extra 71 sitting on the bench. Krakoeur & Broughton starting to test my patients. So happy with most of my other rookies esp the trade for Brodie Smith this week.

Had Goddard, Boyd, Reiwoldt & Higgins missing for the bye.

Yoshi

Quote from: Dunham29 on April 17, 2011, 08:47:58 PM
Im very happy with 2989

That must be some sort of record! Sure you didn't slip with a number.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Chelskiman on April 17, 2011, 08:48:43 PM
Had a great week really.  Ended up with 2066 which was 82 better than last week and I had five more premiums playing last week, haha.

yeahh scored 2083. :) i think our rookies realised our premiums were out and played really well :P

Dunham29

Quote from: Yoshi on April 17, 2011, 08:51:56 PM
Quote from: Dunham29 on April 17, 2011, 08:47:58 PM
Im very happy with 2989

That must be some sort of record! Sure you didn't slip with a number.
sorry i meant 2289 lol