Par Score for Round 4!

Started by PowerMan, April 11, 2011, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

Just wondering what would be a Par score for these round where 3 teams have the bye?

thinking will  anywhere from 1900-2100 would be about a par score I think.

thoughts?

Andrew3737

2100 would be an amazing score imo.

1900-2000 would be accepting.

dale93

Depends how many players and how many premiums you got out.......

I got Goddard, Boyd, Dal Santo, Riewalt and Gamble..........

I have got alot of Bench cover but in the weeks 5 and 6 i reakon i still can reach the 2000 as i dont have many players out....

If i can get 1850 this weekend i will be very very happy  :)

Holz

I have Goddard, Adcock, Boyd, Ward, Higgins, Voldt out so im hurting but i want 2000+ this week, im losing alot of players but i have Petrie, Richardson, Crunow, Liam Anthony, Duigan and Stanley coming on the field so its not all bad.

dale93

I would love 2000 to but i dont think it would happen :(so 1900 would be ok

cortez

To break 2000 would be a great score.the you don't drop below 1900 for the next 3 weeks you are laughing

LaHug

I've got Goddard, Adcock, Boyd, Libba, Bewick, Roo on the bench. Considering I'm only averaging about 1900 as it is, I'm looking at an awful round. Thinking it might be my worst score in a few years. :(

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 11, 2011, 11:30:28 AM
2100 would be an amazing score imo.

1900-2000 would be accepting.

yes, all depends whether you planned with overall or league in mind

Weagle

Quote from: LaHug on April 12, 2011, 01:21:30 AM
I've got Goddard, Adcock, Boyd, Libba, Bewick, Roo on the bench. Considering I'm only averaging about 1900 as it is, I'm looking at an awful round. Thinking it might be my worst score in a few years. :(

I feel your pain!

Goddard, Adcock, Cross, Libba, Shermanator, Roo, and Higgins all benched for me this week... will have just enough cover, but this round is gonna hurt :(

bundyboy

serious outs this week like everyone...but then again, goddard, roo have not been getting that big a score anyway....boyd is the one that is going to hurt me more than others !!
2000 will be a good score i recon

chrisuzz

yeh ithink between 1900-2000 will be about par, well see after the end of the round.

And dont get fooled by the people getting massive scores, thatll mainly because they are going for the weekly prize ;)

PowerMan

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 13, 2011, 09:26:00 PM
yeh ithink between 1900-2000 will be about par, well see after the end of the round.

And dont get fooled by the people getting massive scores, thatll mainly because they are going for the weekly prize ;)

that'd be a small minority of players that'll do that.
hopefully it won't affect things too much

Spooners

538 from 4 inc captain
Swan (c), didak, krak, delids
Krakouer a big disappointment

Hows everyone else faring?

geezus

627 from 5 inc captain
swan (c), pendles, dawes, deledio, krak

Footy God

Swanny (C), Lids, Krak

420/3 (captain played)

Plan is to get Didak and Pendles in come round 11 to dodge the byes.