Dr Dreamteam

Started by redrocket, April 10, 2011, 10:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Quote from: j959 on April 11, 2011, 07:01:11 PM
Quote from: Slap on April 11, 2011, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2011, 06:00:25 PM
you're*

didn't know it was a grammar/spelling forum, I'm glad that gave you an extra post to help the numbers in your stats champ.
ha, ha! that's a fair call zip! 
you knew what he meant. ;)

as the Prospector and McRooster say, let's "stay premium" gentlemen ...  :)

I dont care about anyone on this forum staying premium, just as long as my players do.

Ziplock

come on slap, no reason to be bitter just because you slipped up.

Slap

Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2011, 07:11:29 PM
come on slap, no reason to be bitter just because you slipped up.

Capital letters are used to begin a sentence Zipcock.  I'm done here.  If you would like to continue, please be my guest.

Ziplock

Actually in that case you missed the lack of a capital letter on your own name Slap. Even though we're on a forum, I'm pretty sure your name still constitutes a proper noun. :)

Seriously though Slap, now you're just being petty.

elephants

i NevEr YouSE GRAmMmarrr KoS I Am Waiiii 2 Kwl

Ziplock

Well, there we go... grammar overload :P

SydneyRox

Stop getting stuck into each other and make more fun of the DR DT Hack

I was interested in the theory floated on DT Talk that since you can bring the doctor into your league they dont want him smashing people every week and wiinning all the leagues?

Ziplock

yeah I was interested by that theory as well. I mean it makes sense, if Dr DT kept firing the way he was, he would top a lot of leagues he was in, and rank in the top 1/2. The AFL DT site really wouldn't want that, like it could/would definitely turn off people from playing 2012.

I think it's a viable theory. It doesn't matter how much of a hack everyone thinks he is, the fact remains, his team did fire pretty decent rd 1 + 2, and he's not really a complete n00b, I honestly couldn't see him making a mistake like that, unless it was on purpose. Like, he's a DT blogger on the afl website, he would know what teams have byes when, and would be checking his team daily.

Slap

Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2011, 07:59:02 PM
Actually in that case you missed the lack of a capital letter on your own name Slap. Even though we're on a forum, I'm pretty sure your name still constitutes a proper noun. :)

Seriously though Slap, now you're just being petty.

The lowercase 's' was from your quote...

And yes, that theory does have some weight I guess.  But even still, a mistake like that would just loose all respect (or lack there of) he had to begin with - especially with those that just use AFL.com for their DT info.

Windigo

Dr Dream Team has some helpful advice for all.

It's up to you on how you use it.

soutter

Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2011, 08:26:27 PM
yeah I was interested by that theory as well. I mean it makes sense, if Dr DT kept firing the way he was, he would top a lot of leagues he was in, and rank in the top 1/2. The AFL DT site really wouldn't want that, like it could/would definitely turn off people from playing 2012.

I think it's a viable theory. It doesn't matter how much of a hack everyone thinks he is, the fact remains, his team did fire pretty decent rd 1 + 2, and he's not really a complete n00b, I honestly couldn't see him making a mistake like that, unless it was on purpose. Like, he's a DT blogger on the afl website, he would know what teams have byes when, and would be checking his team daily.

I've beaten him every round, so therefore i'll continue to think he's a hack until he outscores me  :P

Ziplock

I know I was just ragging on you for not picking up on it :P

I'm with windigo, personally I look through DRDT's blog, extra opinions are always nice.

lol soutter, fair enough, you call hack on him for all us below that barbie :P

Windigo

Quoteextra opinions are always nice.

So in twisted way we are all "Dr Dream Teams."

In fact, I am Dr Dream Teams....Doctor.   :P

Botak

Ziplock