Dr Dreamteam

Started by redrocket, April 10, 2011, 10:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrocket

I can't believe this guy calls himself an expert.  He had Drew Petrie on the field and Cam Richardson as emergency. Nth Melbourne had the bye Douche Bag!!!!!

fortynine

Hahahaha yeah I was pissing myself, my friend beat him in the league by 6 points because of it LOL

soutter

Can't wait for his little write up on the AFL website to see what his excuse is

Russ dogga

i beat him by 5 coz of it

j959

saw on another DT site, someone put forward the idea that the AFL 'made' him do it on purpose so that he didn't beat casual players too much in their leagues??

i can just see a Dr DT article by him on the mistake as if he was trying to create a learning point for everyone ...  ;)

j959

and the result??

nada, zip, nothing ...

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=111337

this guy is a hack!
bring back Stanger and the Mayor IMO ...

Mish

i must admid, dr. dreamteam has suprised me this year, i though he would be much better.

and J959 just read that article, he really is a Hack!! also very arrogant imo.

Holz

I cant comment on him, untill im averaging more than he is, i think 1 or 2 weeks should do it.

j959

maybe with the byes this year we call this scenario "doing a Dr Dream Team" ...  ??   ;)

i've already sent it to MissPies' jargon bible on the AFL board page as a suggestion nomination   ;)

Mish

Quote from: j959 on April 11, 2011, 04:09:14 PM
maybe with the byes this year we call this scenario "doing a Dr Dream Team" ...  ??   ;)

+1

Slap

the guy is a sword.  I don't even read his columns, my little sister can read DT sites and produce the material he does.

I'm betting he reads these forums, and collects a lot of 'external opinions'.  While he is reading this:  your a spud mate.

Ziplock

boo-yaa

Slap

Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2011, 06:00:25 PM
you're*

didn't know it was a grammar/spelling forum, I'm glad that gave you an extra post to help the numbers in your stats champ.

j959

Quote from: Slap on April 11, 2011, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2011, 06:00:25 PM
you're*

didn't know it was a grammar/spelling forum, I'm glad that gave you an extra post to help the numbers in your stats champ.
ha, ha! that's a fair call zip! 
you knew what he meant. ;)

as the Prospector and McRooster say, let's "stay premium" gentlemen ...  :)