Main Menu

Giant's Cup Again!

Started by HillHero13, April 09, 2011, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on April 12, 2011, 03:13:14 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 06:36:02 PM
Of course R&B. :P I guarantee you guys... I will likely be chasing a fair few of you all. But I can't risk the entire strength of my team in the long run either. I am going for the win and will be avoiding the teams with long PC runs where possible.
Yay, cos I'm getting kicked out this round :D

Same. Guy Rates something like 25k better than me

bomberboy0618

im facing the 5th seed... Im out :P
Why are you avoiding teams with long pc runs? It starts in a month or something?

Barlow 21

Quote from: roo boys! on April 12, 2011, 03:13:14 PM
Of course R&B. :P I guarantee you guys... I will likely be chasing a fair few of you all. But I can't risk the entire strength of my team in the long run either. I am going for the win and will be avoiding the teams with long PC runs where possible.
Yay, cos I'm getting kicked out this round :D
Same. :-X

Justin Bieber

Can somebody put me down :). I don't go on their forums often and it seems more of you guys go on there frequently.

HillHero13

not starting for a while though?

plus i am going to be knocked out this week anyways.

HillHero13

roo boys!

CrowsFan

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 14, 2011, 10:00:43 AM
bidding is next week.
From the dates you posted on the front page bidding doesn't start till the 6th of May. That isn't next week...
Or have they changed it??

8-6 Suited

ML/RB, your prizes have been paid up. Sorry for the delay but I hope you guys understand the delay.

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 25, 2011, 02:55:52 PM
ML/RB, your prizes have been paid up. Sorry for the delay but I hope you guys understand the delay.
Cheers Shaggy, of course I understand mate :)

MajorLazer

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 25, 2011, 02:55:52 PM
Thanks for that Shaggy. ;D

Don't worry about the delay.

Maca24

Can someone please sign me up  :-*
cant find the thread.

8-6 Suited

Too late now mate. :( Bidding has already started right now.

Master Q

I wonder if you'll place a bid on me Shaggy? I'm easily the best in Group 1...

CrowsFan

Wow not in group 1 this time :D
However second worst rated in group 2 so prob not going to get bid on again just like last season... :(
Only ranked so low cos I have been resting all my stars in the league matches. Will rate close to 150k in the friendlies and on a spin friendly wicket I am quite dominant 8)