who's starting curnow over libba

Started by me, April 08, 2011, 08:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

?

given that we know that curnow will not be the sub, and i can't see collins coming on to replace him, he should play 4 quarters and pump out a decent score at least

we still don't know whether libba will be the sub or not, so i guess there's less risk in starting curnow now

Master Q

Well do you think the Pies will destroy Carlton? If so, Curnow, if not, Libba. Simple.

Bennyy

Not necessarily. Curnow could not get near it. Its a coin toss! Ive gone libba. Cant really say why lol. Same with a couple of my other rookie selections just gut feel lol. Either should be okay

Flame

Simple...I agree with Q..I've gone Libba

Juddster5

for one: Collingwood arent going to smash Carlton, i thought that was pretty obvious. Collingwood wont pay much attention to Curnow so he will probably get some of the ball.

Flame

Yeah..it will go close..I hope Curnow gets some points..I need him to fatten..

Libba vs GC could score highly!!

Master Q

Quote from: Juddster5 on April 08, 2011, 08:07:29 PM
for one: Collingwood arent going to smash Carlton, i thought that was pretty obvious. Collingwood wont pay much attention to Curnow so he will probably get some of the ball.
Go Blues!

chrisuzz

tough decision, but remember Cunrow has scored both his scores against easy opposition, where as libba has played against tougher ;)

Juddster5

Why dont people get that just because you get good scores against bad teams doesnt mean you go bad when you come up against a quality team in Collingwood.

TMurphBROWNLOW

I've gone both + harris.

but i'd pick curnow this week he's looked real good first two rounds.