Main Menu

Coaches Badge

Started by korza, April 08, 2011, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

Hi Monty for your information, this is an active member, with a quality thread at The Front Bar.
Quote from: korza on April 08, 2011, 06:42:43 PM
@Monty
@Prospector
@Ossie
@HHPLZ

I wish to nominate Usman to receive a full coaches badge as a default against the amount of posts policy. This thread is quality and needs to be recognised. It is obvious Usman is sharing all the hard and time consuming efforts with us The Fanfooty community.
Could one of the above assist with putting forward this nomination ?

KORZA

Prospector_1

OK, I'll start by reviewing the posts.

valkorum

I dont understand this post

Prospector_1

Hmm, I'll get back to you if it's worth understanding!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on April 09, 2011, 02:57:16 AM
I dont understand this post
Do you know how we need 1000 posts to become a Coach? Korza is saying to skip this process for Usman for his hard work so far.

As I said before, I have no say in the matter ;). But we respect users no matter what they are ranked :).

Master Q

So many people have done great things before they have got to 1000 posts. Have any of them been given the coach status?

Alex7089

Don't see the point much myself, but don't mind either way.

I personally don't judge a person based on the text above their DP, I judge them on the advice they give out. I'd happily listen to a bootstudder who knows what he is talking about than a coach that spams. As nice as the ranks are nice we are all here for fantasy footy, and from this I think we have formed our own kind of ranking system.

BoredSaint

On an unrelated note.

Nice to see you're back Q :)

And back on topic.

I think that they should work for the coaches status. Like most of us did ;)