Previous topic - Next topic

Which?

Dawes
3 (42.9%)
Tapscott
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

LaHug

If I get Dawes, it'd be as a likely keeper.
What to do...? What to do...?

Master Q

LaHug

Master Q

How much cash you have in the bank?

LaHug

$144,700 (once I go Foley to Libba which I'm about to do - assuming that's a good move?)

Master Q

If you want the cash then Tap is a great option, but if haven't been cracking the 2000 mark then I'd go to Dawes.

Cam DM

QuoteIf you want the cash then Tap is a great option, but if haven't been cracking the 2000 mark then I'd go to Dawes.

+1. The perfect advice. Both good options depending on your teams needs (cash or points).

LaHug

Considering I've had Foley, Selwood, J.Riewoldt and everyone else that's had a crap round so far, I need some points.
Dawes it is!

LaHug

Except that everyone else seems to be thinking Tapscott... such as all the people voting.
So stressful!!!!!!!!!

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on April 08, 2011, 07:46:59 PM
Considering I've had Foley, Selwood, J.Riewoldt and everyone else that's had a crap round so far, I need some points.
Dawes it is!
Good Luck. However, as I've said multiple times to say - Don't be upset if Dawes doesn't perform.

LaHug

I think I've just changed my mind again...
I'm way too stressed about other stuff right now to make this decision.

Master Q

LaHug

Q, if it's alright, could you tell me what you personally would do in this situation?

LaHug

My logic for each is...
Dawes: As long as he gets 80+ this week, he can be either a premium or a very effective stepping stone.
Tapscott: Will surely make more cash than Dawes in the long run, but probably won't pump as big scores.

Master Q

Sure.

You've got 144k in the bank. From what I've seen, you aren't cracking 2000: If you crack 2000 each week, you have a gun team. Even if you finish last in your league, over 2000 most weeks is what you want.

Dawes.

I could give you a better response, but I need to see your team.