Which double trade? This is an 11th hour doozy

Started by Generalsor, April 08, 2011, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Not the guy I say. If you are desperate for the cash, Zac Smith is a quality player, so you could turn Cox into a playing Ruck Rookie???

Windigo

QuoteDo you think that JPK can average 90 minimum for the year

Simple Answer: NO.

Maybe the solid 70 again but I hardly see him going another level.

McGlynn has shown more....

Hey, don't be convinced about trading out Knights. He was a great player in '09 averaged 85+.

But to get Gibbs...I have shown you the way. Ultimately you make the final decision. It's your team my friend. ;)

j959

Quote from: Master Q on April 08, 2011, 07:39:55 PM
Not the guy I say. If you are desperate for the cash, Zac Smith is a quality player, so you could turn Cox into a playing Ruck Rookie???
Q's back!!   :)

Master Q

Quote from: j959 on April 08, 2011, 07:41:56 PM
Where have you been J! I've been on all afternoon and the past few days. Good to see you to ;)

And for the record Generalsor, JPK will defiantly not average 90 this year.

Generalsor

Cheers boys... I dont think he can iether. Doesnt seem explosive and/or determined enough to deal with the tag he's been copping. That means that Libba or Curnow will become my 6th mid rook in his place. Hopefully between DPP, Harris perhaps a keeper and sound trading for the rest of the year it'll work out fine :-/

Thanks again guys - such well respected guidance is appreciated

Master Q

Happy to help :)

As I always say:

I'm Here To Help! ;)

Windigo

You see how this question started as "I'm Getting Franklin OUT....Effectively Stuffing My DT Up!"

To you finding a clear resolve and you being convinced (hopefully) about not ousting Buddy.

Great site.   8)

j959

Quote from: Master Q on April 08, 2011, 07:44:51 PM
Where have you been J! I've been on all afternoon and the past few days. Good to see you to ;)
probably working ...  ;)

And for the record Generalsor, JPK will defiantly not average 90 this year.
yeah, i got s*cked in with his pre-season form ...  :'(
at least he's not stinking it up as much as Evershower ...   ;)