the red jacket

Started by scorgasms, April 08, 2011, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorgasms

Alot of you out there will have Libba, Gaff and Cunrow... But they all have been named 4TH on the interchange bench. so does this mean they are the most likely to be handed the dreaded Red? a dream team coach killer. which one of those players will start the game?

langej

Have you noticed this as a trend in the past couple of weeks?

scorgasms

no wish i had of been paying attention, I did get burnt with krakouer and gaff starting as a sub last week. Whats the trend?

Holz

Quote from: scorgasms on April 08, 2011, 03:49:14 PM
no wish i had of been paying attention, I did get burnt with krakouer and gaff starting as a sub last week. Whats the trend?

the trend im picking up is that the coahc puts all his players name in a hat and picks one out just before the game starts. Yeah if they are on the bench they have a beter chance of being the sub, but subs have came from the field, just look at guys like anthony.

Slap

no one really knows until an hour prior to bounce down.

But chances are if you have been a sub, you won't be one again in the next couple of weeks, except if your name is Lovett-Murray.

Having the same player as a sub, will kill a players match fitness and overall impact if they need to run out an entire game.  So, I'd think maybe Gaff will play an entire game - althogh he did have an awesome impact last week against the power.

scorgasms

gaff started as sub in both games so far and libba started as sub last week
:-\

Slap

Quote from: scorgasms on April 08, 2011, 04:01:53 PM
gaff started as sub in both games so far and libba started as sub last week
:-\

lol hmmm.. like i said we never know.. but Gaff I think after last week is due a full run.  And perhaps Libba won't play  :o, or maybe he'll start and finish the game.

hold on, I'll put on my future reading glasses 8)

Usman

i have noticed a trend with the sub rule. Most players who are subs are fast so they can break the lines at the end of the game with their fresh legs. Keep that in mind.

Capper

krak was named on the field last week and was the sub though

Bennyy

Libba didnt start as the sub last week.

And yes subs can come from anywhere! Look on different sites and different players are named in different spots on the bench. So we dont know until they are named. Just gotta go with what you belive. You will find out with curnow and youd expect markovic to be the sub, or for barry hall to pull out if he isnt

thatguy

Quote from: Bennyy on April 08, 2011, 04:26:37 PM
Libba didnt start as the sub last week.

And yes subs can come from anywhere! Look on different sites and different players are named in different spots on the bench. So we dont know until they are named. Just gotta go with what you belive. You will find out with curnow and youd expect markovic to be the sub, or for barry hall to pull out if he isnt
agreed

boo-yaa

the doggies have a couple of under done players atm in gilbee and lake, you'd think they may be subbed at some stage against GC. barry also a chance to pull out. libba will play and play well this week i'm banking.

yorgis

just remember the obvious for every sub that goes on another comes off . so in effect we have 2 subs per team

Windigo

No one knows what Coaches will do. You can safely say people like Riewoldt, Goodes Boyd etc won't be subs (Green Shirt that is)

It's more likely the "Un-established" players that get it.

Such as:

Maccaffer
Krak
Libba
Gaff

Anymore.

I'm not counting Connors..

Holz

Quote from: yorgis on April 08, 2011, 05:56:17 PM
just remember the obvious for every sub that goes on another comes off . so in effect we have 2 subs per team
yeqah but unless a player gets injured they normally play around 3/4 of the game, which im happy to take.