Started by pinochio, April 08, 2011, 01:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which trade?

2 (14.3%)
3 (21.4%)
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pinochio

Was going all week to trade foley > curnow and yarran > tapscott...

but with Hibberd not being named it has thrown the proverbial spanner in the works....do I still do the trades i planned and keep him for DPP OR keep foley nd trade hibberd for curnow OR get libba for hibbered and foley for curnow but this would give me 3 benched players rd 4 which im not a fan of...

so in summeray -

1) Foley > Curnow AND Yarran > Tapscott
OR
2) Hibberd > Curnow AND Yarran > Tapscott
OR
3) Foley > Curnow AND Hibberd > Libba (...keeping in mind I have bewick and boyd...if bewick is named as an emergency though this will yet again thrown another spanner my way :P and will prob be turned into libba)

Stocutz

u need to cut Hibberd loose.

i wouldnt worry to much about 1 week having a loaded bench. keep bewick

dockerone

I have a similar dilemma as Hibberd is my only squad member not playing.

Yesterday I had convinced myself that I was going to trade him to Curnow but now I am leaning towards Libba.

I would get rid of Yarran if I was you - he will be waaay too inconsistent, Tappy is looking the goods and as an added bonus has Brisbane and the Suns the nest 2 weeks!!

Option 2

Slap

Hibberd is my Link to my back line.. Unfortunately I cannot trade him.  I could put Gibbs, lids and heppell in there, but i'd hav to trading one of those to get curnow/libba.. not worth it.

pinochio

with jacobs coming back soon hopefully im not to fussed about trading hibbo out tbh...

I really want tapscott as well though (with lion/suns coming up) lolz....i cant to 3 trades!!!!

arg.....and if bewick isnt named in I/C

....who is better to keep foley or yarran???? (if yarran then i cant get tapscott....)

what to do guys!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Red Dirtie

Just give up! go on stress leave..... ;D

Slap

Quote from: pinochio on April 08, 2011, 02:21:31 PM
with jacobs coming back soon hopefully im not to fussed about trading hibbo out tbh...

I really want tapscott as well though (with lion/suns coming up) lolz....i cant to 3 trades!!!!

arg.....and if bewick isnt named in I/C

....who is better to keep foley or yarran???? (if yarran then i cant get tapscott....)

what to do guys!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Just turn foley into Libba/Curnow.  Keep Yarran.  And if you can afford the loss of MPP trade Hibberd for ibba/Curnow.

Don't worry, being different to everyone else could work in your favour.

boo-yaa

i'm in the exact same boat and am going to keep foley. with the thought of making him a premium come round 8, pendles will be in.
hibberd to libba, loose my mid def link but my fwd/mid link should cover the mids if need be.
and yaz to tappy, all the way to the bank.

pinochio

i think i should get curnow over libba..right? since i have boyd/bewick ...and curnow will rise faster with libba having a bye rd 4....

thinking I REALLY want tapscott so will be going yarran to tapscott and hibberd to curnow......is keeping foley a mistake - its just i want tapscott and want to get rid of hibberd....cant do anything with foley now.

thoughts???

Windigo

I'm keeping Hibberd. Why trade him out just to have another player do the same thing...Sitting on the pine.

But if benefits your score well..... ???

pinochio

hmm very true windigo.....cause ye hibberd will just be on the bench anyways....

Foley > Curnow AND Yarran > Tapscott

fine trades windigo????

Windigo

QuoteFoley > Curnow AND Yarran > Tapscott

Hm, how much $$$ in bank and do you have the MAX trades at your disposal????

pinochio

i have 7k in bank and have 24 trades.....atm! ;)

Windigo

Okay:

Foley-$ 235,900 down to Curnow-$96,400

SO
235,900 - 96,400

That would give you 139,500 change, + the $ 7,000.

As for Yarran, I'd keep him.

So where else do you need an upgrade?

pinochio

no where really i have a bad feeling about yarran and think his rd 1 score will be norm!

...and i really want tapscott :P

thx for the help what do u think???