Will Smith outscore Jolly this week?

Started by Generalsor, April 08, 2011, 12:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Generalsor

Have the JollyCox combo but just looking at Smith's first up score last week  and am wondering whether i should start him over Jolly?

Any thoughts?

Nails

Jolly up against decent ruckmen

Smith up against a spud. I'd go Smith.

thornz23

if you're thinking this u really may as well get rid of jolly asap. its ridiculous to consider playing a rookie over a "premium". however in saying that i think jolly is a spud dt-wise

thanme

Will anyone not outscore Jolly this week?? This guy is the worst idea I've had :(

SydneyRox

I made the same mistake in SC, but went Sandi/Jolly

Dont really know what I was thinking, as a Sydney fan I watched jolly play and know he is a very frustrating DT/SC player

I pulled the pin and traded him out.

Like Thornz said if you are thinking of playing a rookie over a premium, it is time to move the premium on.

Blueboys

Sandi / Cox / Ryder are the true prem rucks if you don't have them get a rookie and make some $$$ then upgrade later.  ;D

MissPiesFF

Re: Will Smith outscore Jolly this week?
Didn't know he played footy  ;D but I am giving Jolly another chance.

browny_wce

Smith will! Ive got Jolly aswell, would love to pull the pin aswell and get him out.
dunno who to go for yet....Ryder or Sandi, already got Coxy

Just Clancy

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 08, 2011, 01:46:50 PM
Re: Will Smith outscore Jolly this week?
Didn't know he played footy  ;D but I am giving Jolly another chance.
Lol.

thanme

browny: I've spent all week debating this :P I was seriously looking at McEvoy for Jolly to free up some cash, and he looks on the up and up. But I'm pretty set on Ryder now. All that remains is to press the T button :P

thatguy

Quote from: thanme on April 08, 2011, 03:35:32 PM
browny: I've spent all week debating this :P I was seriously looking at McEvoy for Jolly to free up some cash, and he looks on the up and up. But I'm pretty set on Ryder now. All that remains is to press the T button :P
trade ryder in now... then trade him out again should you make the GF? is it worth it ??

thanme

Yeah, that crossed my mind. I like to this of this weeks trade as correcting mistakes made from my pre season team, in which case I would have had Ryder (in hindsight).
I know you can say you don't plan on trading very much during a season and it never happens, but hey :P

KnightRyder

Smith looked good last week in a team that got smashed.  Got his hands on the ball a fair bit even when in the ruck.  Who knows if he will be consistent, but you already know that Jolly is inconsistent!

Trade Jolly out - well thats my opinion anyway

thanme

Nah he's consistent. Juts consistently bad ;P

Bluke

McEvoy and Warnock are good trade down options and both are scoring well so far this season.